LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 309 users in the forums

Which bubble 49er do you want on the 53-man roster the most?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Which bubble 49er do you want on the 53-man roster the most?

I'd go with one of these three. OT Boone, DE Jean-Francois, or CB Green.

We have enough offensive playmakers, but our line is suddenly looking shaky. That makes Boone the highest priority offensive guy of that group and the only one I'd consider taking over a defensive guy. With our passrush woes, we can use another veteran in the secondary. Needs win over wants. I'm betting on Green or Boone or possibly one of the other OT backups to make the 53 man roster.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by HessianDud:
RJF. Or Boone. But I'd rather see them both on the PS this year.

I'm wary of the PS status but agree with the choices.
If it wasn't for our horrible OT depth, I would have said RJF.

But even though Alex Boone has looked pretty poor in my eyes, one can only pray that during the season the light might come on.

We need depth so badly at that position, its almost as if we have no other choice.
Favorite 3: Boone, Ricky Jean, and Brit Miller.
RJF or Boone
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Favorite 3: Boone, Ricky Jean, and Brit Miller.

This.
Boone, Green and RJF.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Why no Sheets added? He's been more impressive than any of those guys.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
J. Hill, Curtis Taylor and Eric Green
Originally posted by Kolohe:

As much as I would like this guy to step up and make the team I just don't see it happening.

Curtis Taylor. He is going to be a playmaker on defense, I'm telling you. I dont know if he'll make the 53 man roster though.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Why no Sheets added? He's been more impressive than any of those guys.

I think he is a lock IMO. Him nor Davis would not make it to the practice squad if we tried.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by backontop:

As much as I would like this guy to step up and make the team I just don't see it happening.

Yah I have my doubts too, its just that this guy has shown the potential to be a really dependable receiver for us. He really stepped up for us when Singletary took over, I'd hate to give up on him so early.
Originally posted by backontop:

Yah I have my doubts too, its just that this guy has shown the potential to be a really dependable receiver for us. He really stepped up for us when Singletary took over, I'd hate to give up on him so early.

I agree, I just wish he didn't just disappear during this preseason.
Originally posted by SFL49ER:
Curtis Taylor. He is going to be a playmaker on defense, I'm telling you. I dont know if he'll make the 53 man roster though.

i think he can be good but right now i think hes one of those guys that look like tarzan and plays like jane. i dont see how he makes it over someone like green or miller. we have so many safetys already with reggie smith, roman, goldson, lewis, and hudson can play there also. i think he can be safe on the practice squad.
Share 49ersWebzone