There are 141 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jerry Rice speaks on today's WRs

Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by 915Niner915:
good read. jerry rice should know a thing on how to be a pro. a wr that i HATE to love is larry fitzgerald. dude is a pain in the ass to us but look how he handles things and even fixes his contract to save up cap room. thats class
Fitz is a true class act, that's why everyone loves him.

a true class act that strangles the mother of his child? and youre all killing crabby for the holdout but fitz had contract holdout too iirc.

We are talking about what he does in the football world, his personal issues are none of my business.

I was never talking about Crabtree, I was talking about how Marshall is handling his situation. Kicking the ball at ball boys, not practicing etc...

[ Edited by BirdmanJr on Sep 1, 2009 at 10:19:56 ]
good read. jerry rice should know a thing on how to be a pro. a wr that i HATE to love is larry fitzgerald. dude is a pain in the ass to us but look how he handles things and even fixes his contract to save up cap room. thats class

a true class act that strangles the mother of his child? and youre all killing crabby for the holdout but fitz had contract holdout too iirc.

http://www.tmz.com/2008/12/31/nfl-superstar-accused-of-baby-mama-beatdown/

Word to that

Crabtree wants more money, he is not a criminal he hasnt beat up his wife/girlfriend, he hasnt shot himself in the leg while wearing sweatpants.

He will sign with us, he will be a 9er for at least 5 years, he will makes a better team.
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Brandon Marshall, he figures, wouldn't have dared to drop balls under Bill Walsh.
There'd be no suspension, said Rice. "He'd have been on the first Greyhound home."

A good quote and a good read.

I am pretty sure that is what Brandon is trying to accomplish though.

As classy as Jerry is, he may not be able to quite relate with a guy who is trying to get out of a dysfunctional franchise
Originally posted by valrod33:

Word to that

Crabtree wants more money, he is not a criminal he hasnt beat up his wife/girlfriend, he hasnt shot himself in the leg while wearing sweatpants.

He will sign with us, he will be a 9er for at least 5 years, he will makes a better team.

give him time.

We are talking about what he does in the football world, his personal issues are none of my business.

I was never talking about Crabtree, I was talking about how Marshall is handling his situation. Kicking the ball at ball boys, not practicing etc...

You cannot separate one from the other, if the guy is a woman beater, it makes no difference to me if he can play ball...he is a piece of s**t, as ANY "man" that beats on a woman is...end of discussion.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

You cannot separate one from the other, if the guy is a woman beater, it makes no difference to me if he can play ball...he is a piece of s**t, as ANY "man" that beats on a woman is...end of discussion.

I agree. Fitz is a man beast on the field, but he's still a PoS for hitting on his woman.
Correct me if Im wrong but didnt rice hold out? (not his rookie season)

[ Edited by sactomkiii on Sep 1, 2009 at 11:51:12 ]

Word to that

There is nothing wrong with beating women. I rather enjoy it because there a lot weaker then men, so its kind of an easy fight.

Jk
Originally posted by Digger25:
Originally posted by tohara3:
He should talk with Crabtree!

he's a dallas fan. send michael irving instead.

Michael Irving....who played in Irvin Texas lol???
What does this Jerry Rice guy know about anything? I never heard of no Jerry Rice in the Hall of Fame.

[ Edited by HaiGuise on Sep 1, 2009 at 12:24:01 ]
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
What does this Jerry Rice guy know about anything? I never heard of no Jerry Rice in the Hall of Fame.

Not yet anyways....

Word to that

Crabtree is not a criminal but he is acting worst then a b***h. DIVA IN THA HOUSE
Originally posted by TRAVELER_9ER:
Originally posted by HaiGuise:

Not yet anyways....

Not till next year
Originally posted by WINiner:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

I agree. Fitz is a man beast on the field, but he's still a PoS for hitting on his woman.

Larry Fitzgerald hit his woman? I've never heard this. When did it happen?

That's messed up cuz I always thought he was a model for how a NFL player should act.