There are 245 users in the forums

Jerry Rice speaks on today's WRs

Shop Find 49ers gear online
"When I came in the league it was about earning your money, justifying your job," said Rice. "I always believed once you sign a contract, you're obligated to it. Or you work it out in-house. Michael Crabtree wants the money up front — before he ever puts on the uniform."

Jerry Rice on "Diva" WRs

When the GOAT talks, you listen.
cool read thanks
spoke more about Brandon Marshall than crabtree imo
It's a new world JR new world
Brandon Marshall, he figures, wouldn't have dared to drop balls under Bill Walsh.
There'd be no suspension, said Rice. "He'd have been on the first Greyhound home."

A good quote and a good read.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
spoke more about Brandon Marshall than crabtree imo

It does but Marshall was just used as a point of reference. I'm sure there are plenty of diva WRs that it was intended to include but didn't mention by name.
good read. jerry rice should know a thing on how to be a pro. a wr that i HATE to love is larry fitzgerald. dude is a pain in the ass to us but look how he handles things and even fixes his contract to save up cap room. thats class
Originally posted by 915Niner915:
good read. jerry rice should know a thing on how to be a pro. a wr that i HATE to love is larry fitzgerald. dude is a pain in the ass to us but look how he handles things and even fixes his contract to save up cap room. thats class

Fitz is a true class act, that's why everyone loves him.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
You think Crabs is going to read that? Jerry should go to his house and slap him in the face.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

Fitz to me is about the best example out there of a great WR who just does things right. It's similiar to what Bellichek said about Brusci yesterday. He just does the
right thing.

He should talk with Crabtree!
Originally posted by fzrdave:
Brandon Marshall, he figures, wouldn't have dared to drop balls under Bill Walsh.
There'd be no suspension, said Rice. "He'd have been on the first Greyhound home."

A good quote and a good read.

That's not true. Ronnie Lott would have probably socked him one first and he would have straightened out. When you have leaders like that on your team, players don't act dumb.
Only ex player Crapapple is listening to is Deion.
Originally posted by tohara3:
He should talk with Crabtree!

he's a dallas fan. send michael irving instead.
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:

a true class act that strangles the mother of his child? and youre all killing crabby for the holdout but fitz had contract holdout too iirc.
Share 49ersWebzone