There are 291 users in the forums

49ers @ Cowboys Pics [LOTS of them]

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
I went to the game and took some pics of the players. Got some good ones of Sheets jumping over the pile at the goal line and him scoring on the final drive.

Photobucket had to compress them in order to post them so sorry about the quality. If you want any pics for wallpaper or whatever purposes just hit me up and I'll get them to you.

Enjoy!

Nice shots of Sheets getting in.

And the one of Spurlock in the Wildcat with Gore motioning back is awesome.
that last run by sheets was impressive. He carried an LB 5 yards, showing power he's not suppose to have.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
that last run by sheets was impressive. He carried an LB 5 yards, showing power he's not suppose to have.

Yea, last week there were a lot of people saying that Sheets could not run up the middle. I guess he was reading the zone and wanted to prove a point!
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
look at sing looking like a bad ass pimp
Great pictures, i love endzone seats for this exact reason.
  • NM49ERFAN
  • Info N/A
Text "GAYLORD" to 74036...
  • Oscar
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by DShanghai69er:

lol. Yeah, I had to snap that pic.
Fooking awsum mang!!!! Willis calling the play is mjy new background!!! Nice job dude and nice camera. God damn those are some great pics. You must have had that thing hooked up to a telescope or your seat was right on the f**king goal post. Wich is it?

Originally posted by DShanghai69er:

How fitting for the Cowgirls!
Nice photos man. I was in the opposite end zone. Good to see all the Niner fans represent at that new stadium. It was amazing.
awesome pics man! Thanks for sharing!
Awesome pics! Looks like you were on the east side of the Stadium on the cowboys side of the field. We were on the west side (cowboys sideline) in the corner of the endzone. Sadly my pics were not near as good as yours.

Share 49ersWebzone