LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 140 users in the forums

New Stadium improvements

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • wolfpack219
  • Info N/A
How do you guys feel about the minor changes to the stadium? Do you think it will clean it up for a couple years and make enjoyable enough to make a difference for some?
  • wolfpack219
  • Info N/A
Here is the link if you haven't heard:

http://www.49ers.com/news-and-events/article-1/49ers-announce-candlestick-upgrades-/933a6eba-57cd-49fd-a1a6-652cc2eb0641
The new TV's are nice. They literally had old box tv's locked in these wood and plastic boxes before. Other than that, I hadn't noticed. It's enough for me, though.
  • Ether
  • Veteran
Really..... 42" TVs? Dallas gets an Big Screen stretching from 20 yard line to 20 yard line and we get 42 inch TVs?
Originally posted by Ether:
Really..... 42" TVs? Dallas gets an Big Screen stretching from 20 yard line to 20 yard line and we get 42 inch TVs?

you can go be a cowpukes fan if you want.
Originally posted by Ether:

Well, it's obvious that flat screen TVs win football games...
  • wolfpack219
  • Info N/A
Lol!!! Dude the screen in the cowboys stadium is retarded, why the hell even go to the game? You won't be watching the field anyhow. They should have just put that s**t on the roof so that if you were tailgating you could just stay outside in the parking lot and drink cheap beer while watching the game hhahaaaha
Originally posted by wolfpack219:
Lol!!! Dude the screen in the cowboys stadium is retarded, why the hell even go to the game? You won't be watching the field anyhow. They should have just put that s**t on the roof so that if you were tailgating you could just stay outside in the parking lot and drink cheap beer while watching the game hhahaaaha

i think they already have a screen outside the building.
wow! who the hell cares! i like candlestick the way it was & is. i like the drive up to the game. plus any diehard fan is out tailgating hardcore not walking around the dumb stadium
  • wolfpack219
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:

i think they already have a screen outside the building.

Wow I actually think that is kinda cool hahaha

• Mex49

Wolfpack219, didn't you sink in the Med during WWII?
Glad to hear they are trying to make things better until we can get the new one built.
The only thing Candlestuck has going for it is location. The fact that one of the most successful franchises winning wise has this crappy stadium is just stupid.

Oh well, San Francisco's loss will be Santa Clara's gain.
  • DJD
  • Veteran

Quote of the week!!!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The stick a freaking dump there really is no nice way of putting it. The stadium is old and out dated. Its really not fit for a NFL team anymore, the place is falling apart. Then to top it all of they charge $30 to park in dirt and when it rains it turns into mud. The last game I went to I had seats under the over pass and I had a pole blocking my view. They either need to get something built or fix up that place because right now its not fit to hold NFL games.
Share 49ersWebzone