LISTEN: What's Stopping The 49ers From A Super Bowl Run? →

There are 103 users in the forums

New Stadium improvements

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DJD:
Originally posted by wolfpack219:
Lol!!! Dude the screen in the cowboys stadium is retarded, why the hell even go to the game? You won't be watching the field anyhow. They should have just put that s**t on the roof so that if you were tailgating you could just stay outside in the parking lot and drink cheap beer while watching the game hhahaaaha

Quote of the week!!!
AHMEN!!!
I concur, but lets get a ruling from the commisioner.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvJ-bToJebU
And best part is, you have a better chance of seeing this
AHHHHHMEEEEN!!!!!!!!!

[ Edited by NTeply49 on Sep 1, 2009 at 08:55:08 ]
I like that the team is continually TRYING to make the 'Stick better. Can't polish a turd, though.
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by Ether:
Really..... 42" TVs? Dallas gets an Big Screen stretching from 20 yard line to 20 yard line and we get 42 inch TVs?

Dumbest thing ever! Should be 49"
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by Ether:
Really..... 42" TVs? Dallas gets an Big Screen stretching from 20 yard line to 20 yard line and we get 42 inch TVs?

Well, it's obvious that flat screen TVs win football games...

Yeah, but only Ray Guy in his prime had a chance to hit a 42" screen.
Those of that live in SF and complain about Candlestick or that the team may build a stadium in Santa Clara need to understand that you could have been doing something about this. If you are registered to vote, then some of this blame falls on you.

San Francisco keeps electing the same stupid a** type of mayors and board of stupidvisors that are all for making sure that everything is politically correct in Nirvana, but can't seem to understand that a new stadium for the most profilic sports franchise of the city would make sense from a revenue standpoint. There are ways to do this and make it favorable to the city coffers. But no, the city "fathers" are busy ensuring that a roadblock is put up on every attempt, and that their favorite politically pet projects are accounted for.

To me, the city of San Francisco is a minor league city that doesn't even have major league aspirations.
Lol!!! Dude the screen in the cowboys stadium is retarded, why the hell even go to the game? You won't be watching the field anyhow. They should have just put that s**t on the roof so that if you were tailgating you could just stay outside in the parking lot and drink cheap beer while watching the game hhahaaaha

As you can see, they do indeed have large screens for tailgaters outside.

[ Edited by WINiner on Sep 1, 2009 at 11:17:54 ]
Originally posted by WINiner:

I hate how nice that stadium is
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

it's immaculate...
Candlestick is a dump. It's can't even hold the jock-strap of this stadium.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by TheRatMan13:

it's immaculate...

f**k Cowboys stadium!

whats the point of having a new stadium that will cost you CA residents alot of tax money, if no one goes. From what i understand Niners games are far from sellouts

And plus new stadiums dont win games
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by valrod33:
whats the point of having a new stadium that will cost you CA residents alot of tax money, if no one goes. From what i understand Niners games are far from sellouts

Your wrong, niner games are sold out. Also you say new stadiums don't win games, but new stadiums generate income and that income can be used to sign top players.
Originally posted by susweel:

Your wrong, niner games are sold out. Also you say new stadiums don't win games, but new stadiums generate income and that income can be used to sign top players.

Word. You gotta bring ass to get ass.

Please whatever you do, don't use logic and facts in this forum.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by nvninerfan1:

Please whatever you do, don't use logic and facts in this forum.

Oops sorry, back to the parking lot I go.
Share 49ersWebzone