Just going off of who has impressed, what I expect, and who I expect we keep and cut..
1. Morgan - Has only a few receptions this season, but we all know that this kid WILL take over, and most likely have the best season for a WR for us this year.
2. Bruce - Bruce was our #1 last season, and should do fine as the #2. Still has the potential to have around 50 receptions 600+yds. great mentor for the younger guys.
3. Battle - Has seen some alot of action at the slot. Battle was our #2 in 06 behind Bryant, so I dont see why him being our #3 or 4 hurts us in any way.
4. Hill - The guys was probably our best WR and had that connection with Shaun going into the last quarter of the season. Hill stays, and I see him being our #3 for years to come.
5. Jones - Has been hurt, and I think will miss the first few games of the season. Jones was looking very good in camp, before the injury. Will make his way up the depth chart when hes healthy.
6. Crabtree - I know we are all dissapointed that he hasnt been signed, we havent seen him play AT ALL, and that hes being "diva" like and stubborn. When Crabs is signed and practicing, I still see him coming in and contributing at some point in the season, and impressing so much that he starts probably during the second half of the season..