LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 218 users in the forums

Chris Francies needs to be our guy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well, can't say it's any dumber than any of the other threads in ninertalk......
Laugh and dance all you want guise.... the only dancing you'll be seeing are the numerous end zone celebrations performed by Chris Francies after each TD!
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Laugh and dance all you want guise.... the only dancing you'll be seeing are the numerous end zone celebrations performed by Chris Francies after each TD!

Touchdowns in Madden don't count!! Wait is this guy even in MAdden? lol.
What the...

Did I just get laid?

• boast
  • Hella Fame
uuuhhh what?
  • Dino
  • Veteran

dude in alllll reality unless our WR squad becomes seriously injury plauged then the only TD celebrations he will be doing is on the Practice Squad and thats even if he scores. I hope the best for him though.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Is it wrong that I love him? Like, true love?

It's not true love until you've felt what it's like to be cradled in his soft hands.

Yeah, the paper mache model just isn't cutting it.
I heard that Chris Francies, in addition to his awesome mid-air split abilities, is also a compassionate listener and sound giver of advice. Marvel Smith is currently discussing his retirement decision with Chris Francies, who, no doubt, will advise Marvel to retire and who, of course, will take his place at right tackle if necessary.
Share 49ersWebzone