LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

Chris Francies needs to be our guy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
wow thanks for the news im picking him up on my fantasy team now
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:

You should name your fantasy team after him. I did.
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Championship..
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Thank you. As GM of The ChrisFrancies MagicHands, I appreciate your support.
93 receptions
1573 yards
13 TD
Pro Bowl Starter! I'm really excited about this guy!
[ Edited by ninerfan4life on Aug 28, 2009 at 4:03 PM ]
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
93 receptions
1573 yards
13 TD
Prow Bowl Starter! I'm really excited about this guy!

are you posting his midseason stats or what? those look a little light to me...
  • flow
  • Veteran
I just read that Francies has been spending the past month meeting past 49er wide receiver greats. The article mentioned Francies seeking the tutelege of Marcus Maxwell, Brian Gilmore, Taylor Jacobs, as well as modeling his game after the likes of Brandon Williams, Curtis Conway, Jonnie Morton and our 1st ballot HOF 1st round pick Rashaun Woods. SLEEPER FOR SURE IMO!
Originally posted by zozell:
I just read that Francies has been spending the past month meeting past 49er wide receiver greats. The article mentioned Francies seeking the tutelege of Marcus Maxwell, Brian Gilmore, Taylor Jacobs, as well as modeling his game after the likes of Brandon Williams, Curtis Conway, Jonnie Morton and our 1st ballot HOF 1st round pick Rashaun Woods. SLEEPER FOR SURE IMO!

Don't forget Darrell Jackson.

wow we've had some really crappy WR's since T.O. left....No wonder they say this is the deepest WR corp we've had in quite some time
Originally posted by Schulzy:

Don't forget Darrell Jackson.

The article didn't mention Darrell Jackson but my girlfriends brothers wife's uncles cousins nephew's 3rd grade bus driver knows Ashley Lelie and said that he met up with Francies last week.

I wouldn't be surprised if he hits up D Drop soon. Sorry no link!

I believe you heard wrong, because I heard that Chris Francies opened up a clinic on how to be an awesome wide receiver, and invited all recent 49ers washout WRs a free spot in his first session in order to show them how to be more like him.
I know guys...i'm a noob. but i've been visiting the zone for years. This has to be one of the greatest posts EVER! Ole Frenchie is gonna tear it up this year!!
2nd coming of Jerry Rice
Share 49ersWebzone