There are 412 users in the forums

Chris Francies needs to be our guy

Shop Find 49ers gear online
What do you think guys? This guy is awesome. I think he'll supplant Bruce and Morgan by the time the season starts.

Check out the awesome Jordanesque catching form, awesome collegiate stats, caught a pass in his last 43 collegiate games, and signed with the Packers in 2005!!! Which one of our receivers can boast these credentials? Best of all, dude is a ripe 27 years old. Crabtree can't ever touch this guy's nuts when it comes to age! Best yet, he's got 2 catches for 16 yards in his NFL career. Beat that Crabtree!!!

I predict a huge seasonfor Chris Francies with 98 catches, 1,700+ yards and 19 TDs. What do you think? Yes? No? Maybe so? Discuss!
Take your medicine
dude
I guess this must be someone we signed while 31 other teams were asleep.
I'm on board.
Originally posted by niners94:
I'm on board.

Thank you. A guy who does the splits in midair when reaching for the ball shows a lot of promise.
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by niners94:
I'm on board.

Thank you. A guy who does the splits in midair when reaching for the ball shows a lot of promise.

Dude is a beast and a prime example of why we have the best front office in the league. No one can find these gems like we can.

Although is it the coaches or the GMs that make this guys into instant hall of famers as soon as we get them. We may never know.

I think you are selling him short on only 1700 yards this year though, you damn hater.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
He's the next jerry rice

Is it wrong that I love him? Like, true love?
  • Adman
  • Veteran
I'm lost.
It probably is wrong on a variety of levels but who are we to judge?
Originally posted by Adman:
I'm lost.

Hey how was it like banging Britney? Can I see the tape?
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Is it wrong that I love him? Like, true love?

It's not true love until you've felt what it's like to be cradled in his soft hands.
Share 49ersWebzone