LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

Mike Martz - Niners will make the playoff's!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49ersnum1:
Originally posted by eddy99_1999:
imagine a martz passing offense and jimmy raye running game

no. Ill take rayes passing game over Martz 7 step drop on the goal line any day

shotgun+seven step drop on 3rd and goal from the 1 yard line

yeah, and I am sure you guys know about Rayes worst goal line call ever

Nope but I am sure it doesn't compare to Martz. And if it does I hope I never EVER see it
Im one of the guys still saying it was a big mistake getting ride of this guy and I stand buy it. He doesnt have to jinx use or sound bitter when the 9ers have the league worst personnel on offense. Great coach.

yeah, and I am sure you guys know about Rayes worst goal line call ever

Nope but I am sure it doesn't compare to Martz. And if it does I hope I never EVER see it

astounding. You actually think someone who has OC'd as long as Raye has never had a WTF call as bad as that one. Wow, that is quite an assumption.

Have you ANY idea how many employers Raye has gone through.

And since when do you compare to OC's over a single play anyway? Ever heard of judging based on a Body of Work over an career?

Clue. One of them had an offense that will go down in history.
Originally posted by wolfpack52:
Im one of the guys still saying it was a big mistake getting ride of this guy and I stand buy it. He doesnt have to jinx use or sound bitter when the 9ers have the league worst personnel on offense. Great coach.

If he is such a great coach why isn't he coaching now??

Pretty much sums it up in a nutshell for all those Martz fans that are blind to thr reality of things.
Real men of genius... how does that commercial goes...?
Originally posted by Memphis9er:

Pretty much sums it up in a nutshell for all those Martz fans that are blind to thr reality of things.

this line of thought is pretty juvenile. I wonder what the average age of a Raye over Martz fan is?
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:

We salute you Mr. 7 step drop on 3rd and goal from the 1 yard line
Originally posted by susweel:
He also said that JTO was best QB he ever coached.

That says it all.
Originally posted by SoCal9ers:

We salute you Mr. 7 step drop on 3rd and goal from the 1 yard line

this line of thought is pretty juvenile. I wonder what the average age of a Raye over Martz fan is?

What does the average age have to do with the price of tea in China????
  • NickV
  • Veteran

It got us a touchdown didn't it? lol

(Hill to Bryant Johnson vs Jets)

Pretty much sums it up in a nutshell for all those Martz fans that are blind to the reality of things.

From the quality of your posts on these forums, you have some nerve to be calling someone else juvenile. I do not know enough about Raye to know whether or not he will be a resounding success, but I know enough about Martz to know the he isn't relevant anymore, or else he would be coaching somewhere, even the NCAA. My profile lists my pertinent info, I am not one of the internet tough guys that speaks his opinion from a position of anonymity. I say what I mean and am not afraid to back it up by putting my name in the profile. I am a grown man, not some kid like some that come to these forums to take out their aggression because their mommy canceled their world of warcraft account, or because they cannot get laid. If you have a problem with what I said, you are welcome to come on down to Memphis and we can discuss it man to man.
[ Edited by Memphis9er on Aug 24, 2009 at 6:15 PM ]
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Moonshae_D:
He's just trying to jinx us, the petty b*****d...

its not possible to jinx this team as bad as its been. hopefully martz knows something we dont.
Share 49ersWebzone