There are 229 users in the forums

Ray Mac is Back!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
McDonald's situation reminds me of Kevin Faegan (deliberately mis-spelled to clear censors), who was a D-lineman, drafted in mid-rounds by Walsh, who needed 2-3 years to get his knee cleaned-up. Then he was a key member of the DL on those late 80's Super Bowl teams. Patience - it's important with the DL and OL.
[ Edited by jimbagg on Aug 27, 2009 at 5:58 PM ]
Originally posted by jimbagg:
McDonald's situation reminds me of Kevin Faegan (deliberately mis-spelled to clear censors), who was a D-lineman, drafted in mid-rounds by Walsh, who needed 2-3 years to get his knee cleaned-up. Then he was a key member of the DL on those late 80's Super Bowl teams. Patience - it's important with the DL and OL.

Except..... f*gan clearly exhibited both run stop and "Pash Rush" skill and was very, very strong to boot.
Originally posted by genz22:
Welcome back Ray Mac!

That hurts Jean Francois, Demetric Evans, and Ice Sopogoa. Balmer has looked pretty good so far.

I see it as a good thing for our team. I'd like to see RJF Make the squad though.

And he's the reason I became a 9er fan as a kid, he worked out at the same gym my dad did!!
for a sec there i thought u said ray mac is black! dam i need to get some rest
Originally posted by BigMar:

Except..... f*gan clearly exhibited both run stop and "Pash Rush" skill and was very, very strong to boot.

He was a beast.
  • cools
  • Veteran
I doubt we keep 7 DL's, but i hope so, I'd hate to see RJF snagged by another team if we expose him to waivers trying to get him on the PS
Originally posted by cools:
I doubt we keep 7 DL's, but i hope so, I'd hate to see RJF snagged by another team if we expose him to waivers trying to get him on the PS

i think he'll make the 53 man roster.
Share 49ersWebzone