There are 160 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I say we try nate davis with first team offense

I say we try nate davis with first team offense

Member Milestone: This is post number 1,000 for DonnieDarko.
we need to start nate davis next week, just see how he does.
Originally posted by teeohh:
this thread needs to be renamed something like the hill starship or smith phoenix

i am not creative enough to come up with anything, so the job is on you guys

Nate Davis - Rise of the Rookie?


Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by teeohh:
this thread needs to be renamed something like the hill starship or smith phoenix

i am not creative enough to come up with anything, so the job is on you guys

Nate Davis - Rise of the Rookie?



Nate Davis - I'm A Black Quarterback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by teeohh:
this thread needs to be renamed something like the hill starship or smith phoenix

i am not creative enough to come up with anything, so the job is on you guys

Nate Davis - Rise of the Rookie?



Nate Davis - I'm A Black Quarterback!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

lol is he?
3 single handed pre-season wins says something... I wouldn't mind giving the kid a shot... Hell we gave JTO a shot last year!

Nate Davis' Upside >>>>>>>>>Alex Smith + Shaun Hill + Damon Huard
He played well. A little shaky at the beginning of the last drive though. Best looking QB of the preseason by far. I found it interesting that the playbook became less vanilla when he went into the game--could it be his superior arm strength. He's got a great arm, accurate, and poised. Granted it was against backups, but he looks like he could develop into a solid player.

I know it won't happen, but he really should get a shot with the 1st-team next week to see how he does. Hill has looked worse and worse by the week and Smith just looks the same, not to mention he's injury prone.

At least we can all agree that he has won a spot on the roster.
Originally posted by zozell:
3 single handed pre-season wins says something... I wouldn't mind giving the kid a shot... Hell we gave JTO a shot last year!

Nate Davis' Upside >>>>>>>>>Alex Smith + Shaun Hill + Damon Huard

davis has showed me more than smith has....
  • flow
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,394
Originally posted by teeohh:
this thread needs to be renamed something like the hill starship or smith phoenix

i am not creative enough to come up with anything, so the job is on you guys

The Nate Davis Experience.

Davis DEFINITELY need more reps next week against the chargers. I wanna see what he can do more. So far he's been nothing but impressive for a rookie QB. Davis man he better be on the active roster.
Start him in the 4th preseason game see how he does against the 1st.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 5,321
After Watching the Cowboyz Preseason game....Nate Davis is looking really good. However, Im a true believer in holding off on a rookie QB. Let Him develop slowly.
you guys remember the time when shaun hill was doing great in preseason against third stringers, but not too many people thought of giving him a chance at starting?
  • alam
  • Info N/A
The USS Nate Davis?
yea he has looked pretty good, might as well
  • BobS
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,576
Originally posted by merm49:
He played well. A little shaky at the beginning of the last drive though. Best looking QB of the preseason by far. I found it interesting that the playbook became less vanilla when he went into the game--could it be his superior arm strength. He's got a great arm, accurate, and poised. Granted it was against backups, but he looks like he could develop into a solid player.

I know it won't happen, but he really should get a shot with the 1st-team next week to see how he does. Hill has looked worse and worse by the week and Smith just looks the same, not to mention he's injury prone.

At least we can all agree that he has won a spot on the roster.

That won't tell you much, as the last preseason game is a joke, most teams don't let their starters play much, if at all. Probably should toss him in once a regular season game gets out of hand, but that would conflict with the current depth chart.
[ Edited by BobS on Aug 29, 2009 at 8:27 PM ]