LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 295 users in the forums

Alex Smith starting Raiders game!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I like how coach Singletary is a man of his word and truely is making this a fair competition for starting Q.B.

Unlike that jack_ss Martz.

Anyways, no arguements here, the BEST Q.B. will start this season and no matter the case, I think we have discovered we clearly have a legit back-up too...no matter who that is.

Go Niners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by BigMar:
I like how coach Singletary is a man of his word and truely is making this a fair competition for starting Q.B.

Anyways, no arguements here, the BEST Q.B. will start this season and no matter the case, I think we have discovered we clearly have a legit back-up too...no matter who that is.

actually we have 3 legit backups
Jesus H Christ

I just hope he plays longer than one series only because Gore will be playing that 1st series and he may get more touches which means less passes thrown. But hell, if Smith completes 2 like Hill did with command and space for his receivers to get YAC, then that's fine with me.

And no doubt that man is Shaun Hill.
Originally posted by jreff22:
Jesus H Christ

Member Milestone: This is post number 3,000 for jreff22.
Mods please move this thread here!!
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Jesus H Christ

What are you, lock crazy.....lock this , lock that. Let posters post for crying out loud!
[ Edited by BigMar on Aug 21, 2009 at 2:13 PM ]
Awesome! That means for time for Hill to work with the 1st string!...... now you can lock it!
[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Aug 21, 2009 at 2:16 PM ]
Originally posted by Joecool:
I just hope he plays longer than one series only because Gore will be playing that 1st series and he may get more touches which means less passes thrown. But hell, if Smith completes 2 like Hill did with command and space for his receivers to get YAC, then that's fine with me.

Joe Cool, did you just NOT diss Smith? wow, that's a first.

Jesus H Christ

What are you, lock crazy.....lock thi , lock that. Let posters post for crying out loud!

Let me explain something to you, most of the threads you have started are old news. This is not a race to see who can create the most threads. You are creating multiple threads a day and most are completely useless. I have no problem with letting posters post but when you flood NT for instance with stupid threads it starts to get annoying. Come up with an original idea, think it through, then post it....don't just post who is better, guess what, I am mad, blah blah blah bulls**t all the time.
Jesus H Christ

What are you, lock crazy.....lock this , lock that. Let posters post for crying out loud!

post in the right thread, quit making multiple threads of the same s**t
[ Edited by 49wyztoscore on Aug 21, 2009 at 2:18 PM ]
Originally posted by aacadena:
Originally posted by Joecool:

Joe Cool, did you just NOT diss Smith? wow, that's a first.

If he shows what Hill showed in game 1, you can't fault him. I wish Hill was in for another series in that game also.
Jesus H Christ

What are you, lock crazy.....lock thi , lock that. Let posters post for crying out loud!

Let me explain something to you, most of the threads you have started are old news. This is not a race to see who can create the most threads. You are creating multiple threads a day and most are completely useless. I have no problem with letting posters post but when you flood NT for instance with stupid threads it starts to get annoying. Come up with an original idea, think it through, then post it....don't just post who is better, guess what, I am mad, blah blah blah bulls**t all the time.

Gee, that is funny....since Alex was named the starter "just today"

Why don't you try commenting on the thread subject vesus judging someone personally.
Share 49ersWebzone