There are 113 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

NFL Network PreSeason Game Replay...

East Coast 49er fans!

Broncos Pre-Season replay at 1 a.m.!
  • BigRon
  • Veteran
The Niner-Denver game will be shown tonight at 10pm PT.
I feel asleep watching it live. No thanks.
for sure...forgot to DVR the first half so ill get it this time
first replay since the game. WEAK! The Raiders/Dal game has been played 3 times. same with a bunch of other games. crap!
Originally posted by wailers15:
first replay since the game. WEAK! The Raiders/Dal game has been played 3 times. same with a bunch of other games. crap!

Yea, I'm a little pissed about that. Its 11pm, I have to wake up in the morning by 6:30. I'm not at home so I can't TIVO it.

Stupid NFL Network, I didn't get to see it live (on TV) and I won't get to see all of it now.

Originally posted by linkboy:

Yea, I'm a little pissed about that. Its 11pm, I have to wake up in the morning by 6:30. I'm not at home so I can't TIVO it.

Stupid NFL Network, I didn't get to see it live (on TV) and I won't get to see all of it now.

download it yo
You guys didn't record it? Shoot, I was at the game and I recorded it.
When I try to PVR the NFL Network, it says that this is an "unrecordable channel", what kind if BS is that?
Originally posted by linkboy:

Doesn't tivo allow you to set up a recording remotely?
Originally posted by King49er:
When I try to PVR the NFL Network, it says that this is an "unrecordable channel", what kind if BS is that?

What cable company do you have? I've never heard of that one it should record everything.
The NFL network is apparently all preseason games, all day long.
Originally posted by King49er:

I have DirecTV and can record NFLN just fine. What sucked for me is that it was blacked out and we had to watch it on CBS with Erik and Chris as announcers, which was BRUTAL!
[ Edited by Norcal9erfan on Aug 17, 2009 at 9:10 AM ]
Has anyone seen or heard when the Niners raiders game will be replayed?
I will check my guide when I get to my TV, will let you know if I find out when the first replay is.
49ers raiders on NFL network Sunday night 10:00pm est.