There are 155 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Dennis O'Donnell and Eric Davis are terrible

They thought Tomsula was Greg Manusky for like 5 minutes. And what's worse was they said that they hung out with Manusky hours earlier.


haha....watching the replay Eric Davis just called Justin Smith....Justin Swift... I haven't heard that name in 9 years....

I wonder if O'Donnell would mess up Eric Davis' name next week if they show old 9er highlights...

"...and Chilli Davis with the interception"...haha
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
These guys are a joke. Somebody needs to buy them a pair of binoculars. Never have I heard so many muddled names.

-9fA

what is funny is that.....he really had a pair of binoculars too.... they must've gave the KPIX crew some horrible seats or something....because the camera crew f'd up and showed O'Donnell using his binoculars at one point....it was hilarious

HAHA YEAH THAT WAS FUNNY... JED YORK LOOKED AT HIM LIKE "WTF"
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Called mark roman, marcus hudson, and many other mistakes... These guys friggin suck and so does whats her face... kim coyle!!!!

Called Mark Roman "Marcus Hudson" for the SECOND WEEK in a row when talking about Roman's int. Then much later in the game, he says that Goldson took Hudson's FS position. He's obviously confused. Its like he's never seen or heard of the team before.

And Kim Coyle--going on and on and on and on--while the game's being played behind her. Man, is she annoying.
[ Edited by oldninerdude on Aug 30, 2009 at 5:44 PM ]
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
They thought Tomsula was Greg Manusky for like 5 minutes. And what's worse was they said that they hung out with Manusky hours earlier.



I musta missed that. F**king hilarious.
  • Roxy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 256
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Damn Dennis, 10 minutes into the game you have called Michael Robinson, Bruce and Nate Clements, Allen Rossum does this guy need glasses or what?

I'm pretty sure he called Jason Smith a TE

You mean Justin Smith...our starting Defensive End, and yes, O'donnel did call him a tight end. He may be the worst commentator I have ever heard. Davis is ok, he has some inisght and he's green so I'll give him a pass. O'Donnel is a freakin' tool and an idiot and on top of it doesn't even seem to like football.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
They thought Tomsula was Greg Manusky for like 5 minutes. And what's worse was they said that they hung out with Manusky hours earlier.




Yeah they suck, he confused Michael Robinson for Issac Bruce, said Adam Snyder got hurt last night (what was he partying at the hotel room and slipped and hurt his ankle?) and Eric Davis is way to kind to defensive guys.
Originally posted by Roxy:
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Damn Dennis, 10 minutes into the game you have called Michael Robinson, Bruce and Nate Clements, Allen Rossum does this guy need glasses or what?

I'm pretty sure he called Jason Smith a TE

You mean Justin Smith...our starting Defensive End, and yes, O'donnel did call him a tight end. He may be the worst commentator I have ever heard. Davis is ok, he has some inisght and he's green so I'll give him a pass. O'Donnel is a freakin' tool and an idiot and on top of it doesn't even seem to like football.

they only do 4 games a year....let em be.
  • Roxy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 256
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by Roxy:
Originally posted by Giant9er:
Originally posted by global_nomad:
Damn Dennis, 10 minutes into the game you have called Michael Robinson, Bruce and Nate Clements, Allen Rossum does this guy need glasses or what?

I'm pretty sure he called Jason Smith a TE

You mean Justin Smith...our starting Defensive End, and yes, O'donnel did call him a tight end. He may be the worst commentator I have ever heard. Davis is ok, he has some inisght and he's green so I'll give him a pass. O'Donnel is a freakin' tool and an idiot and on top of it doesn't even seem to like football.

they only do 4 games a year....let em be.

And that's four more games than he (O'Donnel) should.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Davis wasn't bad. I like how he explained which arm the CB is supposed to defend the pass with (when he was talking about the downfield arm I believe, you guys remember?).

O'Donnell, well he was special. He called the Wildcat the "Wildcard." Seriously dude, how could you not get that right?

Ummmm Davis BETTER be able to tell you which arm defends the pass while defensing a WR. That was his freakin JOB was it not? Or is this an entirely different Eric Davis?

~Ceadder
Yeah O'Donnell is bad. At least we don't have the Raiders commentators.

Plunkett, Papa and Flores are the worst. You should have heard them making excuses for their lousy team while they were getting smashed by N.O.

Then that sideline reporter Atkinson. Ex Raider I guess, looks like the crackhead that hangs out by the liquor store by my house.
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Yeah O'Donnell is bad. At least we don't have the Raiders commentators.

Plunkett, Papa and Flores are the worst. You should have heard them making excuses for their lousy team while they were getting smashed by N.O.

Then that sideline reporter Atkinson. Ex Raider I guess, looks like the crackhead that hangs out by the liquor store by my house.

I know that it's preseason but they SHOULD apologize for getting torched like that. It's almost like after we beat em they threw in the towel instead of playing hard.

I know I would have been apologetic for my team to see that kind of a stinker being offered to the fans of a team that is blacked out on home games.

~Ceadder
  • dmatt
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,327
O'donnell isn't very good. Eric Davis is an idiot.
Davis is much better than he was last year. I guess that really isn't saying much though
I have been watching a lot of pre season on the NFLN.....trust me...they are ALL bad.
...