LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 268 users in the forums

Dennis O'Donnell and Eric Davis are terrible

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • ddc58
  • Info N/A
Davis is horrible. He kept taliking about the undrafted FA's, saying that's why the niners drafted him late. He did it with his boy Jahi-Woods and RJF. They should get some good old players, like Steve Young or Gary Plummer on TV just for the preseason. But at least there not as bad as the Raider Guys!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by mcbaes72:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by WestCoast:
aagh, this stupid thread comes up every year

but you haven't been here a year, so how would you know that

Unless he was checking out the zone for a while before signing up? *shrugs*

Edit: Can a banned member come back under a different name? If so, that's another possibility.

Anyway, the announcers weren't great, but they weren't terrible either. At least we don't have to listen to Madden ramble on and on anymore.

BOOM!

LOL!! Thanks for the laugh, that was a good one.
Eric is okay...he can get better, but O'Donnel is a joke. He call Ron Fields...RAY MCDONALD. It seems every game he does, he effs up names. Does he not prepare before a game. I know all analyst do it, but he effs up more than once!!!
  • nekst
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Davis wasn't bad. I like how he explained which arm the CB is supposed to defend the pass with (when he was talking about the downfield arm I believe, you guys remember?).

O'Donnell, well he was special. He called the Wildcat the "Wildcard." Seriously dude, how could you not get that right?

Yeah, I had never really thought about that until he explained it.
They only do preseason, and are local Bay Area TV station sports broadcasters. I agree they are not at all polished, but what are you expecting for a preseason game?
i also cant stand keenan turner. he talks soooo slooooow and mono-tone. love the guy, but man, he shouldnt be on tv. does NOT have the personality. hahaha
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
A) Yes, the were terrible.

B) How has no one mentioned the female sideline reporter, yet? She looked like Kevin Green with lipstick on.

She is one ugly muddaf**ka!

There hasn't been a post that has sparked my need to say something in a long time, but this is it.....

I remember telling the people around me how not hot she was. Also, maybe it was just wishful thinking or something, but the camera man seemed to work the angles try to hide her face. The poor guy had a tough job trying to make that family friendly programming...
Originally posted by kpoe1175:
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
A) Yes, the were terrible.

B) How has no one mentioned the female sideline reporter, yet? She looked like Kevin Green with lipstick on.

She is one ugly muddaf**ka!

There hasn't been a post that has sparked my need to say something in a long time, but this is it.....

I remember telling the people around me how not hot she was. Also, maybe it was just wishful thinking or something, but the camera man seemed to work the angles try to hide her face. The poor guy had a tough job trying to make that family friendly programming...

I'm gonna miss Joe
as far as radio goes

• wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
I think Dennis O'Donnell said Josh McDaniels was the old New England DC. Haha.
Are they better than the Raider network?
  • the_woad
  • Info N/A
Did anyone else notice Eric Davis would slip into ebonics every fourth sentence and then catch himself? Too funny.

Like the guy before me said, it's a hell of a lot better than the raider's broadcast with JT THE BRICK.
Originally posted by Jack9er:
Worst broadcasters I've heard in a while.

Try listening to the raiders broadcast team. They are absolutely awful.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by Jack9er:
Worst broadcasters I've heard in a while.

Try listening to the raiders broadcast team. They are absolutely awful.

Sadly thats all we have in So Cal.
Share 49ersWebzone