There are 233 users in the forums

Dennis O'Donnell and Eric Davis are terrible

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • gpat52
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by carl:
I think Eric Davis has done a phenomenal job. I really appreciate that he's not a total homer like just about every other preseason announcing teams I've been subjected to this year.

If a 49er makes a bad play, he'll say it and explain why. If they make a good play, same thing. That's exactly the kind of commentary that I would like to hear.

Sure as hell a lot better than uber negative Chris Collinsworth.

agreed
Originally posted by gpat52:
Originally posted by carl:
I think Eric Davis has done a phenomenal job. I really appreciate that he's not a total homer like just about every other preseason announcing teams I've been subjected to this year.

If a 49er makes a bad play, he'll say it and explain why. If they make a good play, same thing. That's exactly the kind of commentary that I would like to hear.

Sure as hell a lot better than uber negative Chris Collinsworth.

agreed

Totally agree. Davis shouldn't be lumped in with ol' Dennis, who truly is terrible. I dont' know what he did, or who he did, for him to retain his sportscasting job on the news, let alone the 9'er telecasts, but I cringe when he opens his mouth. Davis should be paired with someone who knows what he's doing and who he's watching.
Share 49ersWebzone