LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 262 users in the forums

Moran Norris

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BigRon:
Toby Gerhart for the next great FB

I just think he could add 20lbs without losing what speed he has. Vernon can show him some blocking techniques that will help him. I don't think he is NFL quality for a RB but he has good potential as a FB. Rathman could turn him into a minirathme.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by GEEK:
Before you start b***hing about Norris, tell me how many offensive snaps did he see this season?

/thread

good ol HTML humor.

-9fA
How many of these (Norris...........or NORRIS) threads are there?
bump
He can't get his arms over his head
The missed TD wasn't on Norris. Alex could hit the MOON today if he was standing on it. We definitely REGRESSED today. Seattle bet us to the punch every play from the second quarter on. We really look BAD.
You're telling me Moran Norris is more valuable/versatile than Michael Robinson?
does this look like a good football player to you?

lmao this picture.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by znk916:

It looks like a crappy throw.

Originally posted by LanceQ:
The missed TD wasn't on Norris. Alex could hit the MOON today if he was standing on it. We definitely REGRESSED today. Seattle bet us to the punch every play from the second quarter on. We really look BAD.

if Raye had called the play for anyone else besides Norris, they would've been able to simply turn and run upfield to make the catch, not f**king stumble and cartwheel backwards looking like a damn fool
that is f**king hilarious.
Originally posted by Hopper:

a crappy throw that anyone besides Norris would've been able to adjust to properly and catch
What a pathetic effort. But don't worry he knows how to get a hand-off in crucial situations and f**k it up! He gets like... 0 yards I think? Talk about useful!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:

a crappy throw that anyone besides Norris would've been able to adjust to properly and catch

You hit a 250 FB in the chest. He's not a WR or a TE.
Share 49ersWebzone