LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 326 users in the forums

Moran Norris

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Mex49:
I know he is our only true FB but he cant hit anybody and make a difference. I understand that the O-Line is not helping him but there were at least 3 plays where his man was able to help in tackles for a loss. And his running plays...please.

There was at at least four running plays for no gain or a loss where, not only was he still on his feet at the end of the play, he was the first player off the field. How can the lead blocker in a blow play still be on his feet and first off the field? And every time I saw his one dimensional ass coming on the field I knew we were running. WHY WHY WHY????
He's like a 32 year old tackling dummy in front of Gore for the other team to get through before they get to Gore. But I'm pretty sure the actual dummy has better pass catching skills.
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
49ers FB Moran Norris on crutches with an orthopedic boot on his left foot. Said he's fine. But visual evidence didn't look good for Sunday.

Looks like our season just went down the drain
Originally posted by valrod33:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
49ers FB Moran Norris on crutches with an orthopedic boot on his left foot. Said he's fine. But visual evidence didn't look good for Sunday.

Norris out Bruce in
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Norris out Bruce in

I just hope that he is a very quick damn learner , he is certainly already faster than Norris and probably also more of a recieving threat.
[ Edited by 49ERGUY on Sep 21, 2011 at 2:55 PM ]
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Because of a FB?

REALLY??!!!
Share 49ersWebzone