LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

Moran Norris

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Fred Beasley right now on his couch! >> Moran Norris
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Harbaugh's all about football and competition, not locker room politics or front office concerns. Two questions: can you play, and can you play better than the other guys at your position.

Miller showed last night that he can play fullback, and that he can play it better--with more versatility than Norris. He can catch out of the backfield, He even did a better job of blocking than Norris. IMHO.

So even tho he's tight with Gore, I think he's gonna get a visit from the Turk. He's been a solid 49er, and a team player. No disrepect to him, but time to move on.
Agreed Miller looked nice
He's a goner...the more Harbaugh sees Bruce Miller perform, the more he likes him. He's blowing people up blocking for Gore, Hunter, et al, catching the ball, and can play ST's. Norris is a dinosaur, at least in the WCO Harbaugh runs.
  • WWFGD
  • Veteran

Goodbye Norris...
[ Edited by WWFGD on Aug 21, 2011 at 12:57 PM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

EPIC "HATERS GON' HATE" Saw this last year on my first trip to Seattle... 5th row Home team side.
Originally posted by Squidp:
Fred Beasley right now on his couch! >> Moran Norris

Now that was a fullback. Also very versatile, he converted so many 3rd downs for us and had great hands as well. I hope Miller can be as good as he was.
Aww s**t now I miss Fred Beasley! That guy was a f**king Spartan from 300 he kicked so many people down the pit his is tooooo raaaaaaaaaaawwwwww
Norris will be cut they will use 2 tight end single back set as their base offence and when they do use a fullback it will Bruce miller getting the call not Norris!
ClaytonESPN John Clayton
Ted Ginn wasn't the only 49er who accepted a paycut. RB Moran Norris took a $250,000 paycut to $1 million.
Originally posted by valrod33:
ClaytonESPN John Clayton
Ted Ginn wasn't the only 49er who accepted a paycut. RB Moran Norris took a $250,000 paycut to $1 million.

Baalke cutting fools like a blind barber.

Originally posted by redrathman:
ClaytonESPN John Clayton

guess we'd better get the ball in Norris hands next week, as he is due for his back-to-back-I-took-a-paycut-what-now-b***hes touchdowns.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
ClaytonESPN John Clayton

guess we'd better get the ball in Norris hands next week, as he is due for his back-to-back-I-took-a-paycut-what-now-b***hes touchdowns.

Fake pitch, FB dive for the score.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
ClaytonESPN John Clayton

Fake pitch, FB dive for the score.

...for 99 yards.
  • Nuns
  • Veteran
ClaytonESPN John Clayton

Still 1 million too much.
Originally posted by Nuns:
Still 1 million too much.

The article said he would EARN a million, really I don't know how! It should say he will now be stealing 250k less to waste a roster spot, as Franks PAL (personal ass licker)
Share 49ersWebzone