LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. DETROIT LIONS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 15)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
anyone know if it's possible to sneak in chips to the game ? i've been there once and noticed that they only check your upper body

I sneaked in Hennessy before :D
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
Originally posted by YuNGaCE:
anyone know if it's possible to sneak in chips to the game ? i've been there once and noticed that they only check your upper body

I sneaked in Hennessy before :D

ok thanks i should be able to bring in chips lol
I totally forgot the niners were playing this week. With that said, we better blow these f**kers out of the water.
Per Maiocco

49ers inactives: Nate Davis (third QB), K Joe Nedney, CBs Nate Clements and Keith Smith, RB Glen Coffee, OL Chris Patrick and Tony Wragge, and WR Isaac Bruce.

The Lions placed QB Matthew Stafford on injured resevere. Their inactives are Patrick Ramsey (third QB), WR Fowler, G Gurberry, CB Phillip Buchanon, LB Larry Foote, DT Joe Cohen, G Roy Schuening, and OL Corey Hilliard.
Michael Spurlock just a had a punt return for TD for the Bucs, game is tied 17-17, against the saints, with 2 mintues elft.
spurlock
Let's go 49ers!!!

Looks like a nice day at the stick, after lousy weather for the Emerald Bowl yesterday.
And here....we.........
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Per Maiocco

49ers inactives: Nate Davis (third QB), K Joe Nedney, CBs Nate Clements and Keith Smith, RB Glen Coffee, OL Chris Patrick and Tony Wragge, and WR Isaac Bruce.

The Lions placed QB Matthew Stafford on injured resevere. Their inactives are Patrick Ramsey (third QB), WR Fowler, G Gurberry, CB Phillip Buchanon, LB Larry Foote, DT Joe Cohen, G Roy Schuening, and OL Corey Hilliard.

All im sayin is, I HOPE they dont have a career day on either side of the ball.

Cause i do get a little worried, even about our D, because for most of the year, we've made the worst lines, look like probowlers.
Anyone got a site towatch the game?

Trick play.....here we go...
man the d overpursued there
settle down fellas
  • dmax
  • Veteran
oh lord
Good start defense. You guys look terrific.
Share 49ersWebzone