LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 344 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ PHILADELPHIA EAGLES GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 14)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If we can contain their WRs...we could win this. I'm not TOO worried about their defense. I think Alex will play decent (has a 95 QB rating on the road this year). Philly is a shtty place to play though.

Its all going to come down to defense and special teams IMO. DeSean Jackson scares the sht out of me.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuttt if we contained Fitz, Boldin, Breaston, and Warner...we can do this. Buuuuutttt we also know the Cards "tendencies," etc.

I think it will be a chess match.
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
all day

Originally posted by teeohh:
I hope we destroy Mcfatass I hate him

Andy Reid?
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by FourNine49:
Their offense doesn't turn the ball over, I hope the Niner D can step up like they did against the Cards. Right now, Philly is +15 in the turnover margin. Only GB has a better turnover ratio.

The Niners have got to play mistake free football. I say that Willis mirrors Westbrook and Shantae bumps Deshean around all day. Have Goldson help out on his side too.

Anyone know how many turnovers we have given up and taken? What is our ratio? Has to be on the plus side with the Bears and Cardinals games.

Nevermind... +6 - tied for 7th in the league.... Honestly, in the statistical categories we are fine in most but passing yards on defense is one of the worst. Turnovers on offense and defense are good, ints/fumbles, sacks, rush defense. Our rush offense needs to improve as well. I would love to see some safety help and maybe Haden in the draft. If our dreams come true Berry will fall to us as well.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?offensiveStatisticCategory=GAME_STATS&archive=false&seasonType=REG&defensiveStatisticCategory=null&d-447263-o=2&conference=null&d-447263-s=TURNOVER_RATIO&d-447263-n=1&season=2009&qualified=true&Submit=Go&tabSeq=2&role=TM&d-447263-p=1
Even though the playoffs are a very long shot, winning this game and next three would give us a winning record, first time in 7 years! I am perfectly okay with that!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Even though the playoffs are a very long shot, winning this game and next three would give us a winning record, first time in 7 years! I am perfectly okay with that!

yah same here
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by SJniner7:

yah same here

This....
It's going to be a tough one, but that's what makes it exciting. Beating Philadelphia in their house in December when the game means something to them would really be impressive. Go Niners!
just saw on NFL PRIMETIME that the computer projections give us a 16% chance of making the playoffs

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by teeohh:
I hope we destroy Mcfatass I hate him

and Vick as well, if he is in the game at all
Originally posted by ktate14:
Any given Sunday.

I hope we come to play again this week & maybe we get the flex game to sunday night?
Originally posted by tohara3:
Any given Sunday.

I hope we come to play again this week & maybe we get the flex game to sunday night?

flex game has to be set 12 days before the game date
Originally posted by BSofSF:
It's going to be a tough one, but that's what makes it exciting. Beating Philadelphia in their house in December when the game means something to them would really be impressive. Go Niners!

Agree. We need to take there punch & hang with them & hopefully wear them down with our run game. I hope Alex & the recievers can have a good game also.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Any given Sunday.

flex game has to be set 12 days before the game date

So much for that then. Thanks for the info.
Share 49ersWebzone