LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
damn what a great gm. if only these guys can play like that wk after wk. never i wouldve thought we were gonna hold the damn cards to 9 pts
How far is Vernon Davis away from breaking touchdown record for tight ends? I believe he is leading the league in TD's
Originally posted by Jigga:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
From a raider board

"On draft day I was so f*cking depressed I swore I wouldn't care anymore but watching Crab make that sick td catch and knowing that DHB couldn't do that in his dreams makes me want to puke.

I was one of the guys on the ContraCosta Times board praying for Calvin or AP but I remember all the idiots talking about JRuss's 3 big games in college... ****, I am so pissed and watching a legit WR makes me even madder."

I sent a mass text to my Raider fan homies once he caught that TD. It read...

THANK YOU AL DAVIS!!!!!

SingKrypt Keeper

~Ceadder
Originally posted by tohara3:
How far is Vernon Davis away from breaking touchdown record for tight ends? I believe he is leading the league in TD's

Needs two. And we still have the Rams and the Lions on the Schedule. It WILL be passed this season and Duke will hold the record for years to come.

~Ceadder

I think Gates has the record with 13.

So VD needs 3 more to break it.
Originally posted by chimp914:

Ummmm Duke got the 11th last week and the 12th tonite. That makes it two I believe. Not 3.

~Ceadder
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

Ummmm Duke got the 11th last week and the 12th tonite. That makes it two I believe. Not 3.

~Ceadder

Nah tonight was #11.
Originally posted by teeohh:

Originally posted by horsecore:
Part of me wants to believe this will be a let down game for the Tards seeing how they just got a huge win over the Queens.

We'll see - they are still the Tards and they can be just as erratic as the Nines.

Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:

~Ceadder

Nah tonight was #11.

Yup. He got number 11 tonight.
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Props to the fans at the game tonight, was really loud there tonight.

i loved that.

Thanks, I was there tonight and it was hella loud. I don't have much of a speaking voice right now. But it's all good!!!!!!
just watched the game after work WOW what a great game alex smith wasnt that great i dunno if he the future yet but damn goldson your a beast so is brooks lawson who?? justin smith is the man. Bass played the best game of his career and gore do i really gotta say anything about him but it sucks that we aint making the playoffs of to the draft forums i go
Share 49ersWebzone