There are 199 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 13)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tn9er:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Players of the game:

Ahmad Brooks - 3 sacks, 2 FF
Dashon Goldson - 6 tackles, 1 INT, 2 FF
Patrick Willis - 9 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF

add in Gore, 25 Carries, 167 Yards and a TD

it's amazing what a passing attack can do for a running game...

exactly! this offense is going to be awesome with a good OL. With a healthy Staley, and 2-3 new OL which we can do with the cap space and 2 first round picks they could be dominate.
Originally posted by Esco:
Freaking Seasucks

nah man, we blew that game, f**king turnovers...
Props to the fans at the game tonight, was really loud there tonight.
Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Players of the game:

Ahmad Brooks - 3 sacks, 2 FF
Dashon Goldson - 6 tackles, 1 INT, 2 FF
Patrick Willis - 9 tackles, 1 sack, 1 FF

Willis is god

correction he is

GOD Of WAR
We straight dominated this game, and it could have been a lot worse. Better balance than vs. SEA, and great to see Gore play so well again. I thought he was losing it these last couple weeks.

Philly will be a tough game, but as we've proven with this win and all games outside of ATL, we can hang with the big boys in the NFL. If the D shows up and the Raye calls another competent game, we'll have a shot. We're still alive, and almost guaranteed of finishing 8-8 for the year, our best record in 7 years. I think we have a shot to run the table. Zona still probably wins the division, but we may be able to sneak in as a 6 seed if DAL loses the rest of their games and NYG loses one as well.

Great game for Goldson, who was all over the field making hits and plays. Sing seems to be having the same effect on Brooks that he did on VD.

Lets win out and see if we get some help.
As much fun as it is watching the Niners beat the Cards, we need to have more smarts on both sides of the ball.

We know we are not going to playoffs, so use this season to build a playbook that utilizes our abilities. And Crabtree better start running his routes correctly or I will not buy his jersey.
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Freaking Seasucks

The refs too.
That was a simply sensational performance from our Defense tonight. Outstanding. We need to bring that to the table every week.

Eric Berry? - Nah, we got Dashon Goldson!!!
Originally posted by chimp914:
Originally posted by PA9erFaithful:
Freaking Seasucks

The refs too.

True, but the fumbled punt, and Frank's fumble. Neither of those things happen and we most likely win the game.
Originally posted by merm49:
We straight dominated this game, and it could have been a lot worse. Better balance than vs. SEA, and great to see Gore play so well again. I thought he was losing it these last couple weeks.

Philly will be a tough game, but as we've proven with this win and all games outside of ATL, we can hang with the big boys in the NFL. If the D shows up and the Raye calls another competent game, we'll have a shot. We're still alive, and almost guaranteed of finishing 8-8 for the year, our best record in 7 years. I think we have a shot to run the table. Zona still probably wins the division, but we may be able to sneak in as a 6 seed if DAL loses the rest of their games and NYG loses one as well.

Great game for Goldson, who was all over the field making hits and plays. Sing seems to be having the same effect on Brooks that he did on VD.

Dallas can lose 2 of the next 3 and we can still win the tiebreaker over them.

Originally posted by dave1003:
9ers played "well" but not great, but man this feels good. Smith played decent but obviously still has some work to do. I am glad we kept faith in him the second to last drive as he converted two big 3rd down conversions. He made one AWFUL pass that was intercepted, but that final drive of the first half was money and all in all the best overall performance by Frank Gore. Go 9ers!

Maybe offensively, but the defense forced 7 turn overs, and 6 fumbles as well as 4 sacks. I don't know about you, but that's pretty great.
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
Props to the fans at the game tonight, was really loud there tonight.
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
That was a simply sensational performance from our Defense tonight. Outstanding. We need to bring that to the table every week.

Eric Berry? - Nah, we got Dashon Goldson!!!

If we get Berry, we can move Goldson over to SS.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
Originally posted by merm49:

Dallas can lose 2 of the next 3 and we can still win the tiebreaker over them.

Their schedule is brutal. Beat Philly next week and it is still possible.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Way to go Niners!
Share 49ersWebzone