There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 12)

Originally posted by AKfanster:
The Seattle D is gonna test our new spread offense.

Seattle pass rush > Jax pass rush
Seattle @home > Jax on the road

And didn't the Hawks light up Jax, something like 41-0, a few weeks ago???

This game is gonna be tough. I hope the Niners don't overlook these guys.

No kidding. We lose this one, and we are no better than Seattle...both with 5-7 records.
we must win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by mayo63:
Throw more screens to Gore and Vernon is always good to slow the pass rush.

Just don't do it on 3rd and 10.

-9fA
Originally posted by teeohh:
we will win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fixed
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
I want to be excited but like some of us said in 2006. The 9ers are like the fat gf who gives extremely good head every now and then. At the end of the day you still have a fat gf. I feel like this fat gf is finally on the tread mill but she's only been @ the gym a couple weeks now. Will she keep going or go back to her fat ways?

Hmm i dunno. Cant get too happy. Still excited but nervous. As long as we dont lay an egg in Seattle and we STICK to this aggressive game plan we should be good.

very good analogy lol

was bout to post the same thing

Damn it, so true!

3 TDs in a game = good head from the fat girl

Seeing our offense in the spread = your fat girlfriend doing a good job on the treadmill.

Seeing us run up the middle and passing 7 times in one half = catching your gf eating twinkies @ 1am.

49ers have been my fat girlfriend since 2003. She looked BOMB from 1981-2002. Then she exploded in 2003-2004 and lost a little weight in 06...blew up again in 07...maintained in 08....dieted down a little beginning of this year...then went to Atlanta and got fat again....and is now finally back on track.

Like I said...we'll see.

I nominate this for POTD.

-9fA
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I want to be excited but like some of us said in 2006. The 9ers are like the fat gf who gives extremely good head every now and then. At the end of the day you still have a fat gf. I feel like this fat gf is finally on the tread mill but she's only been @ the gym a couple weeks now. Will she keep going or go back to her fat ways?

Hmm i dunno. Cant get too happy. Still excited but nervous. As long as we dont lay an egg in Seattle and we STICK to this aggressive game plan we should be good.

very good analogy lol

Damn it, so true!

Seeing our offense in the spread = your fat girlfriend doing a good job on the treadmill.

Seeing us run up the middle and passing 7 times in one half = catching your gf eating twinkies @ 1am.

49ers have been my fat girlfriend since 2003. She looked BOMB from 1981-2002. Then she exploded in 2003-2004 and lost a little weight in 06...blew up again in 07...maintained in 08....dieted down a little beginning of this year...then went to Atlanta and got fat again....and is now finally back on track.

Like I said...we'll see.

I nominate this for POTD.

-9fA

nice
GOTTA CATCH THESE CRABS. COME ON NOW.
After watching the Seattle and st.Louis game, I'm not worried about them. Their offense is average and if our DB's play up on their WR's we can take away those quick slant they like. If it wasn't for mistakes Boller made in the red zone, they would have won. We need to come out with the same idea as Jacksonville and attack their weak secondary. On defense we need to come after the QB and get some early sacks on him.
Originally posted by Method:

Ouch. Nice screen shot!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran

very good analogy lol

Damn it, so true!

Like I said...we'll see.

Dammit, LambdaCh49....you're making me hungery....twinkies
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Method:

YES CRABZ......
After Crabtree dropped those passes, along with the TD through his hands, and then Singletary pointing him out, I get the feeling he is going to go CRAZY in Seattle next week...
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
After Crabtree dropped those passes, along with the TD through his hands, and then Singletary pointing him out, I get the feeling he is going to go CRAZY in Seattle next week...

I looked into the future, this is gonna be a pretty one-sided game.

Member Milestone: This is post number 1,200 for chimp914.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:

I looked into the future, this is gonna be a pretty one-sided game.

Where did you get that?