There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

OFFICIAL JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS VS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD

Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by 49erJim:
yeah, well I think hes going to be Crabtrees back up. I just need to know if hes going to return any kickoffs or Punts. Anyway know?

Don't count on it. He was pretty bad at returning punts

Yeah i agree it! that he was pretty bad at returning punts.. why not, he can play to WR? or he didn't play to WR because he may have some tolerant an injured when he hidden it? not sure about it..
f**k the f*guars
raye better wake up way before the kick-off
I expect to be down by halftime. I don't think we have had a lead once in the first half... except the Rams... While the W does matter more, being down every game early sure gets tiresome...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Go Niner's... Jack the Jags.....
Quote:

Jaguars (6-4) at 49ers (4-6)
Sunday, 4:05 p.m.
Line: 49ers by 3

Jacksonville has little business being 6-4. Opponents have outscored the Jaguars, 199-235. They have recorded only 10 sacks. With Rashean Mathis out, the rookie Derek Cox joins the journeyman Tyron Brackenridge at cornerback, which is one reason Jacksonville’s opponents have thrown for 2,400 yards and 17 touchdowns. The Jaguars’ résumé is dotted with close victories against awful teams: 23-20 over the Rams, 24-21 over the Chiefs, 18-15 over the Bills. A triumph over the deteriorating 49ers will make the Jaguars a real threat to take a wild-card berth from a better team like the Steelers or the Broncos. If that happens, the team should erect a Maurice Jones-Drew statue in front of the main entrance to Jacksonville Municipal Stadium, where no one will ever see it.

NY Times 5th Down Blog Game Capsule

This is a must win for the Niner franchise . . . and they need to look good doing it.
Originally posted by highway49:
Go Niner's... Jack the Jags.....

uh yeah you can do that by yourself.
I don't know how to gauge this game. Don't know if the defense will show up or Raye play 'safe' on offense again. 29pts or more to win. Anything less we lose.

Mmmm....go niners!
Can we PLEASE just win the game... and say the next 5 after that!?!?!? COME ON NINERS, lets make this MNF game a meaningful one!!
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:
Can we PLEASE just win the game... and say the next 5 after that!?!?!? COME ON NINERS, lets make this MNF game a meaningful one!!

Trust me its going to be a meaningful MNF game just watch! All the remaining MNF game are going to be meaningful and it has to be cause the NFL will make it happen.
  • da209
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by Lott49ersFan:

Trust me its going to be a meaningful MNF game just watch! All the remaining MNF game are going to be meaningful and it has to be cause the NFL will make it happen.

ill be derr/.. got my ticketss
We can catch up to the cards quickly. Lets make it happen
WATCH! We will beat the Jags ass! I feel it. Irony! Look we've dropped the ball at home lately, now it's time to suck it up!
  • WeNeedaNewQB
  • Info N/A
im hope n for a better game plan from raye. also hope n for better decision making from alex. we have to put pressure on qb and maybe we have a chance, but we will see. go niners!