Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by LBCniner:
We will win. Period.

ewww I don't want to win a period

i'll give you mine for free

win....the winning streak starts here.
Well on paper this should be an "easy win" for us. But we thought the same with the Titans and we blew that one big time.

As long as Smith is consistent, our play calling is more suited to our offenses strength, and our defense contains Sims-Walker and MJD...we should take this.

I'm not going to make any predictions. I just hope we are 5-6 after this game.
if CJ was able to run all over this Jags defense....Gore should b able to do the same or less....
gooooo niners!
Originally posted by teeohh:
gooooo niners!
Originally posted by quatic:
if CJ was able to run all over this Jags defense....Gore should b able to do the same or less....

Difference is that Johnson is running behind the league's best line. They've given up league low 7 sacks this season.

If we had a line that would give up on average, less than a sack a game, I would do somersaults.

-9fA
This would be a good game to kick off a winning streak.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Well on paper this should be an "easy win" for us. But we thought the same with the Titans and we blew that one big time.

As long as Smith is consistent, our play calling is more suited to our offenses strength, and our defense contains Sims-Walker and MJD...we should take this.

• B650
  • Veteran
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

The Titans are better than their record.

Originally posted by fzrdave:
This would be a good game to kick off a winning streak.

*fingers crossed*
Originally posted by B650:
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

The Titans are better than their record.

Yes, this is true.

Hopefully so are we.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
Smith should have a good game and get time to throw. The Jaguars generate little pass rush (they have a league-low 10 sacks),
Originally posted by MadMartz:
Smith should have a good game and get time to throw. The Jaguars generate little pass rush (they have a league-low 10 sacks),

Now you know what. I'm right there with ya. HOWEVER, 2 things

i sure hope on D we dont allow another ok sub par offense, to look like their best against us.

I hope since they have little pass rush that we blow up the score board.
Share 49ersWebzone