LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 322 users in the forums

OFFICIAL JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS VS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by 415fan:
Originally posted by lamontb:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Smith better have time to throw. The Jags have only 10 sacks all season, the fewest in the league. If Smith is running for his life again Foerster needs to be gone ASAP.

He's gonna be running. Every time the Niners have face a sub par defensive they still get pressure. Gotta run some screens to slwo them down a bit then hit wiht something up top.

I agree, and speaking of screens the D needs to step it up when it comes to defending it. We have been getting burned bad on screens latley. PEACE FROM THE FAN

Homie in almost every game day thread you can find at least 2 of my quotes talking about the defenses inability to play the screen. and they have to see this on tape. So either the coaching staff is incapable or teaching these guys how to recognize and play the screen, or the players just don't get it. Every week on 3rd and long i guarantee the opposing team will convert a 1st down by usuing the screen pass.

Yessir, and that's what makes it so frusterating. Because we all know it's coming and the D knows it's coming but it still has sucess. PEACE FROM THE FAN
MJD is going to have well over 100 yards against our so called #2 run defense. The defense better step their game up or Smith and company will have to try and compensate for a poor defensive showing again. Not many offenses can overcome 30+ points and still come out with a W.
Jacksonville remains the only franchise we have NOT beaten . . . 0-2
I feel really bad for our D, our O can't keep doing this 3 and out's all the time so we give our D time to rest.

I have low expectations this weekend, but the 49ers should be able to add them to the beaten list after this weekend.
Originally posted by fzrdave:

I have low expectations this weekend, but the 49ers should be able to add them to the beaten list after this weekend.

Won't happen. The defense will make the Jags look like a SB team
it's going to be tough! especially when our OC is running a Bed N Breakfest offense~!
I have a felling this is the week our offense plays the whole four qtrs. Crabs gets his 2nd and third touchdown and VD goes over a 100 yards. This jags defense isn't very good against the run so hopefully my boy gore chews em up.
We will win. Period.
Originally posted by LBCniner:
We will win. Period.

ewww I don't want to win a period

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by backontop:
We will win. Period.

i'll give you mine for free
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Originally posted by backontop:
We will win. Period.

i'll give you mine for free

No thanks, I don't need you devil juice
Aren't the Jaguars the only team the niners have never beaten? Well I think it's about time we change this little stat, bad season or not.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Aren't the Jaguars the only team the niners have never beaten? Well I think it's about time we change this little stat, bad season or not.

The 49er defense was carved up by Grant! MJD is going to have a monster game and the 49ers will lose unless they don't get their heads out of their asses.
I'm just tired of us coming out so predictable. We all know what our team is going to do on almost every down. If we know the opposition sure as hell knows. The 49ers can't be so predictable.
Share 49ersWebzone