There are 151 users in the forums

OFFICIAL JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS VS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Buy my tickets.

MJD
This is a toss up game since Jacksonville has just been squeezing by since they lost big to the Seahawks. And the teams they've beaten are not exactly the cream of the crop. Rams, Chiefs, Jets (who are on a slide) and the Bills.

They BARELY beat those teams (3 points or less) so this is a game that is very winnable and especially since they are playing in Niners land.

This is one NINER'S should win and if they can't they've got some serious problems.

I feel that they will open it up somewhat with the spread offense, something lots of peeps here are screaming about. However, I am really curious to see who gets the blame should they lose.
[ Edited by Kauaiguy on Nov 23, 2009 at 9:44 AM ]
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
We gotta out FULL SPREADCOASTâ„¢ ON THIS ONE.
Is it draft day yet?
Dear Jimmy Raye:

Will you please open up the Jacksonville game with a flea flicker?

Singleback set with 3 receivers...Alex under snap....hike...quick handoff to Gore who dumps it back to Smith (turns into Shotgun!) who lofts one deep for Morgan for 50 yds+ give or take the td :)

I know..most likely the oline will get mauled and Alex will get hit as soon as the ball comes back to him from Gore.
after all these freaken losses this is a game as a niner fan that not only u want a W

but u want to beat the s**t outta them from all those other frustrating losses that we

have had in the past month & a half

just take out our anger on them

I WANT TO DESTROY THE KITTY KATS!!!!!!

Originally posted by KezarLivin:
Anyone know if they are still starting their 2 rookie offensive tackles?

it wont matter, if we can only sack the qb with the worst oline in front of him like once or twice what makes you think we can sack garrard??? our pass rush is garbage and it has been for almost a decade already
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
I'm gonna go ballistic if we open with a two TE set.

-9fA

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
I'm gonna go ballistic if we open with a two TE set.

-9fA

Two tight ends or Gore and Moran Norris in the backfield= OBVIOUS RUNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Buy my tickets.
  • da209
  • Veteran
hopefully we win this upcoming game!! so we could have some hope of playoffs... BUt woot!!!!!!!1 i just got my Monday night tickets againts the cardinals. Sec 29 row 10 anybody sit around their??
here's to the iformation all game long
Originally posted by da209:
hopefully we win this upcoming game!! so we could have some hope of playoffs... BUt woot!!!!!!!1 i just got my Monday night tickets againts the cardinals. Sec 29 row 10 anybody sit around their??

spread it out from the beginning!!! dont wait till we're down 20 points. and no fullback carries please, this isnt madden
Share 49ersWebzone