49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 624 users in the forums

OFFICIAL JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS VS SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD

Shop Find 49ers gear online
This thread will be merged with the Gameday thread once we hit the date. For now, use this thread for your musing re the game...

- 98
We going up against the 12th ranked offense and 23rd ranked defense.

Is Mike Sims Walker going to school our secondary?

MJD is playing well and Garrad likes to run with the rock too.

We'll be going up against our old nemesis, Torry Holt.

I think we can keep them guessing with Gore in singleback runs and Alex out of the shotgun.

Prediction:


49ers 31 Jax 20
[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Nov 23, 2009 at 8:37 AM ]
The run D is going to be tested against that little bowling ball.

I reserve the right to withhold any and all predictions based on this team's bipolar disorder.
It all depends on the O. If we come out flat for the 11th time this year, it will be another long day.
COME OUT IN THE f**kING SPREAD AND THROW THE BALL!!!!!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,090
bump.
Anyone know if they are still starting their 2 rookie offensive tackles?
Game is meaningless. I kind of hope we just continue to lose to get a better draft pick and so some people get fired around here.
Buy my tickets.
  • hcniner64
  • Info N/A
While Sims-Walker is a stud reciever I think that our defense can handle one good reciever. One of the problems with GB was that they had a lot of weapons for us to consider. All we really have to do is stop Sims-Walker and Jones-Drew or at the very least contain them. This will keep us in the game. I dont see this one being a blow out at any point and we should at least be in it and have a good chance of winning.
Go Niners
we will win!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by teeohh:
we will win!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Game is meaningless. I kind of hope we just continue to lose to get a better draft pick and so some people get fired around here.

Come on homie get a lil bit more supportive. I know it's tough, but no time to just throw the whole season down the drain. 8-8 would still be an improvement.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone