LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 306 users in the forums

Who do you want to run the "Tazer?" (Our Wildcat)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who do you want to run the "Tazer?" (Our Wildcat)

If you've read any of today's articles, you're aware that the Niners implemented and practiced the "Tazer" formation for the first time today.

It appears that this could be Spurlock's way onto the active squad, but both Arnaz Battle and Michael Robinson, former QB's all, are in the hunt to run it as well.

Personally, if I had to pick, I'd probably lean toward M Rob, but I obviously want whoever handles it best to take the role.

Thoughts?

[ Edited by mug0mug on Aug 12, 2009 at 17:06:44 ]
could this be a sign that the niners will sign vick?
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
could this be a sign that the niners will sign vick?

I hope not. Vick sucks!!
  • rob28
  • Veteran
michael vick. he a way better football player and athlete than the three choices.
Originally posted by rob28:
michael vick. he a way better football player and athlete than the three choices.

Say F#&k NO 2 vick!
I hope we are good enough to not have to run that bulls**t.
OMG FRAN TARKINGTON
WE WANT VICK! WE WANT VICK! WE WANT VICK!
don't taze me bro.

Hey anybody else remember when we use to set trends and not follow them. Good times good times

NO WE DON'T! NO WE DON'T! NO WE DON'T NO WE DON'T!
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
Say F#&k NO 2 vick!

say f**k no to another losing season.
  • rob28
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Memphis9er:
I hope we are good enough to not have to run that bulls**t.

i agree but if we have to run it hopefully its not with spurlock, battle and robinson
"I think they're totally different players," Raye said. "Micheal is a sudden, quick, initial quickness type of guy. Arnaz Battle is a bigger, stronger, more physical receiver, probably in the line of his true qualities are as a receiver from the transformation that he's made from college to being a receiver. He's played it longer. I see them differently. They have some similar traits, but they are very dissimilar in their physical abilities.
-Spurlock is a very intriguing player. The coaching staff seems to be very high on him. He's put himself in the conversation for a roster spot. Spurlock seems to be having a better camp than Jason Hill. We'll see how these things shake out during the exhibition season,
--Spurlock attempted one pass out of the "Taser" formation, and he completed it to Isaac Bruce."

http://blog.pressdemocrat.com/49ers/2009/08/day-16-practice-21-taser-is-unveiled.html

Sounds like we have a Michael Vick in Spurlock, he was a college QB too who started one year after Eli Manning turned pro.
Share 49ersWebzone