LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. CHICAGO BEARS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 9)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
with our luck, Jay Cutler will look like Joe Montana and Devin Hester will look like Jerry Rice.

Exactly any opponent has a break out game against us. Titans secondar sucked and they picked it 3 times and 24 turnover points. Turner has 3 tds against us cutler will have like 5 tds and garbage hester will have like 200 yards against us.
Just like we beat the Titans & Smith has turned a corner
Originally posted by battletowin:
anyone know what rank the bears defense have?

and defense against the pass?

Have you ever noticed that every team's defensive stats go up when they play us?

Bears total D = 15th
Pass = 12th
Run = 21st
Obviously you haven't been around the last few years. We wont start winning games until we are mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs....duh! Everybody knows that...
We're gonna lose.

Unless we win 4 or 5 in a row, this season is officially over.
After this loss, I wouldn't take anyone for granted. The only silver lining to this upcoming game is that the Bears looked pretty bad today too against the Cardinals.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Obviously you haven't been around the last few years. We wont start winning games until we are mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs....duh! Everybody knows that...

So f**king true

Then the next season everyone is all pumped up and excited by the strong finish. Then by mid season you realize its the same old s**t all over again.

This season has been very nolanesque so far.
No we won't.
Are the 49ers undefeated on NFL Networks Thursday night football?

A positive sign if true.

The team will respond to this loss and will take it to the Bears. 27-17
Thursday will be my first game at candlestick so I hope your right. I was so excited now I'm not sure I still want to go. I still have faith but I'm felling like sh*t about this loss. Anyone else going to the game?
The knee jerk reaction in me says that the Bears game will be our fifth straight loss, but the Bears really stunk it up today too. So there's hope.
Originally posted by fanmusclecars:
Are the 49ers undefeated on NFL Networks Thursday night football?

A positive sign if true.

i think we only have had 2 games on thursday night football?

bengals @ 49ers
49ers @ seahwaks

did we only have 2 or were there more?
Originally posted by Cuphalffull:
The team will respond to this loss and will take it to the Bears. 27-17

ah, your cup is definitely half full. i like your optimism, but our O-Line makes me pessimistic.

but if gore can play like he did today and they CONTINUE to feed him the ball like they didn't in this game, we have a shot of winning. i think it this will also be depending on if good Cutler or bad Cutler comes out also
Share 49ersWebzone