LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. TENNESSEE TITANS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 8)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by TheChozen:
Guys, I'm telling you we don't need to overlook the Titans. As soon as we do, we will be sporting another L. I love my team but we're not at the point to be bragging about kicking the s**t out of other teams.

as long as the players don't over look them, we're all good.

I agree. I'm just too damn superstitious. I always feel like if I walk around bragging about how we're gonna kick some ass, then we will wind up losing. My wife says I think alot of myself to be able to have that kind of outcome on the game.
The Titans are a much better team than their record indicates.

Yes, losing Haynesworth was a blow, however, they have a veteran coach who has seen it all and is not going to get paniced, no matter what Bud Adams says.

They are also still very talented. They are as capable of running off six straight wins as losing six. An enigma for certain but still a dangerous team to be playing while coming off three losses.

Winning is an attitude as much as talent and breaks. Sometimes the thought of losing doesn't seem as repulsive as it once did, even if you don't realize it is there. A young team that has just lost three in a row is much more likely to lose a fourth than to suddenly find a way to win one, especially when the opponent has a record that tempts one to think it will be an easy win.

No way. No win is easy in the NFL but the 49ers are going to do to them what we did to the Lambs. CJ will be stopped. Vince Young will throw 3 picks. Seriously, the guy is an idiot. He reads defenses like Nate Davis reads Moby Dick. Alex is going to light them up. Crabs is going to have a game too. I don't care what their record was last year. This is now and they aren't playing the Jaguars. The 49ers are a good team on the rise.
WE GONNA BEAT THE TITANS! ROCK ON!!!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
  • Gabie
we a gonna win aaaaa!!! yeeeaaaahhhhh righttttt onnnnn alllll rigghhhhhtttt
Phil Jennings' WEEK 9 STATS:

22/28
301 Yds
3 TDs

DON'T EVER TOUCH ANOTHER MAN'S FRIES!
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Go, Niners, go!
i can't waittttttttttttt
This is a must win game, we can't fall 3-5, this game and the next is gonna make or break our season.
  • mdtitanfan
  • Info N/A
Here's to a good game Sunday, I think it well be closer than most of you guys do, but I am a little biased

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

22/28
301 Yds
3 TDs

That movie was hella funny. "They live" or somehting like that?
Originally posted by NinerForLife:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

22/28
301 Yds
3 TDs

That movie was hella funny. "They live" or somehting like that?

One of the best and longest fight scenes ever!
  • Danoschar1
  • Info N/A
I have just got my Crabtree jersey (youth size XL so it actually fits rather than looking like some stupid nightshirt that people seem to like wearing).
I predict he will have a monster game!!!
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
We'll win this one.....drinks "The PatrĂ³n of Support"
we better win by more than 5 points!!!!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone