There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 4)

Originally posted by King49er:
Never count a Division Rival out, no matter how bad they are

exactly...do not ever overlook another nfl division rival no matter how s**tty. for all we know, shaun hill can have the worst game of his life
Niners do NOT need to overlook this game. When Kyle Boller came in today they were not as bad as you may think. I actually think they are better without Bulger
Originally posted by zozell:
We will kill them! Mark my words... it will be a blow out...

Consider them marked, anything less than a two-touchdown win will be a disappointment.
  • wshaheen321
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

exactly...do not ever overlook another nfl division rival no matter how s**tty. for all we know, shaun hill can have the worst game of his life

Didn't he have that last season against @StL? We just need to stay focused and not turn it over.
Originally posted by ramanz16:

Consider them marked, anything less than a two-touchdown win will be a disappointment.

Seriously, if we only squeak out a win, all hell is going to break loose.

No, a loss will be a disappointment...
any team in the nfl has a legitimate chance of beating us any given sunday. we're not at that level yet of being to cross out teams on the schedule as a guaranteed win.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

why? We'll be 3-1 if we win?

Where the hell have some of you guys been the past 6 years....
Originally posted by asu49ers:
Niners do NOT need to overlook this game. When Kyle Boller came in today they were not as bad as you may think. I actually think they are better without Bulger

This
Frikkin nincompoopas..never overlook anyone.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:

why? We'll be 3-1 if we win?

Where the hell have some of you guys been the past 6 years....
B/C good teams should crush pathetic opponents. That, and we want the niners to beat the crap out of them to vent our frustration.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Frikkin nincompoopas..never overlook anyone.

Originally posted by 5xChamp:
Originally posted by asu49ers:

This

...We will not look past them, or underestimate them. We will go into this game laser focused and ready to KILL!...

As I said in my original post above... we will not look past or underestimate them as a team... but as a FAN... I can pretty much say what I want... and i KNOW we will kick the s**t out of them... so the COACHES and TEAM and PLAYERS will NOT look past them... but I already have marked them off of my schedule as a fan! We win this game... Words have been marked earlier... and I will eat crow of we lose.. or win by a slim margin...
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
I don't feel sorry for the Rams at all. We need to be relentless against division opponents and careful not to give the game away.

But I know what the thread is trying to say

Exactly right. We should not take them for granted, but we should come out & take care of them from start to finish.
We will kill them! Run! Run! Ru...oh wait.