There are 95 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 4)

Originally posted by taney71:
Let's hope we have a better offense against the Falcons. They certianly aren't the Rams.

Yep - you can't f**k around for 2 quarters and think the Falcons are going to wait for us to take some chances.

And we only took chances until we were up by 21 pts - thanks to Defense and Special Teams. (7 points scored by offense after 4 possessions, and the scoring one due to a defensive shortened field from a turnover).
sing got on some bling
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Thizz415:
The running game is finally getting going.

The Rams have given up.

or have the 49ers just turned it up.
Originally posted by taney71:
Yeah, why doesn't Coach Mike have his cross on today?

It's hanging down his back.
Originally posted by DarthNiner:
3 more first downs and this game is in the books....

i thought it was already in the books lol
Originally posted by Giggiddy:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
bring in Alex or Nate Davis

Nate! I want Nate!

inactive
Originally posted by Thizz415:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Thizz415:
The running game is finally getting going.

The Rams have given up.

or have the 49ers just turned it up.


or we made the Rams give up.
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by taney71:
Let's hope we have a better offense against the Falcons. They certianly aren't the Rams.

Yep - you can't f**k around for 2 quarters and think the Falcons are going to wait for us to take some chances.

And we only took chances until we were up by 21 pts - thanks to Defense and Special Teams. (7 points scored by offense after 4 possessions, and the scoring one due to a defensive shortened field from a turnover).

End result of this game is that we should not feel really happy about the state of our offense cause it did crap this game.
FREE ALEX

FREE ALEX
Originally posted by Digger25:
Originally posted by Giggiddy:
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:
bring in Alex or Nate Davis

Nate! I want Nate!

inactive

curses...
  • dust-7
  • Info N/A
Little used to do that ALL GAME, in the past.
Pashos
vd needs to show up tony gonzalez next week
Originally posted by dust-7:
Little used to do that ALL GAME, in the past.

'cause Kwame Harris was blocking him.
Pashos has looked pretty bad.
Share 49erswebzone