There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**OFFICIAL SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS @ MINNESOTA VIKINGS GAMEDAY THREAD**

Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Bears just beat the Seakawks by constantly blitzing Seattle on their last drive....forced an incompletion by Seneca Wallace on a 4th and 2 on the Bears 30 with 2 secs left (Seachickens had like 2 timeouts remaining)

prevent is indeed retarded
Originally posted by Youngone:
I went crazy after this game.

I was pretty crazy too................but not that crazy
Originally posted by AKfanster:

I was pretty crazy too................but not that crazy

lol
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Mark Roman blew this game, not Raye.

Smartest thing I've heard in this thread. Thank you James.

Its the truth. Sure, Raye could have called some better plays..but plain and simple we were winning 24-20 and Favre made a miracle play on Roman blowing a coverage.

Knock that pass down, the 49ers are 3-0.

I find it funny that only certain players/ coaches are allowed to be blamed for the loss. You can't touch Manusky but Roman's on the scapegoat list so we will blame him.

As Dungy pointed out that last play was a terrible play for that situation. If you're going to blame someone for that last play it should be him.
[ Edited by tjd808185 on Sep 27, 2009 at 5:26 PM ]
Hill and Roman are responsible
That was not a catch dude was out! reverse angle (show one on tv) made it clear!

Of course it should never come that close, we were clearly the better team today!
Originally posted by 49erman5692:

hill?

I don't think that is ever, ever acceptable. Take that to Raider Nation

The Vikings TD drive in the first should never have happened, Willis got COMPLETELY fooled by the play-action on 3rd down when he was rushing towards Favre, Favre missed the TE but Micheal Lewis got flagged for defensive holding, which eventually led the TD pass to Sidney Rice.

Watching that drive again really hurts...
So after three weeks the niners gave the perennial pre season NFC super bowl team all they could handle. The niners are in first place after three weeks. I'll take it.
im still pissed about spencers "taunting" call!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by hklar17:
im still pissed about spencers "taunting" call!!!!!!!!!!!

There were a few calls that were BS. I liked how the niners did not let those calls snow ball into something else. The Smith personal foul on farve for a low hit was BS also.
Originally posted by King49er:
The Vikings TD drive in the first should never have happened, Willis got COMPLETELY fooled by the play-action on 3rd down when he was rushing towards Favre, Favre missed the TE but Micheal Lewis got flagged for defensive holding, which eventually led the TD pass to Sidney Rice.

Watching that drive again really hurts...

harvin's return shouldn't have happened either, but oh well things won't always go our way i'm over it
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by 49erman5692:

hill?

Couldn't be, I don't think Jason Hill was active today.
This game was eerily simliar to the 98 playoff game with Owens Catch.