LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 247 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 2 [Home Opener])

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mannydawson:
It's going to be ridiculously loud this week in Minnesota for several reasons. But if our D just comes out with the f*ck the world attitude like we've had the first two games then we have a great chance... Gore will probably have another game like he did against Arizona so Hill will have to play smart. Hopefully we can contain Peterson early and maintain that throughout the second half. Don't get me wrong, I want the win this weekend as bad as anyone else BUT, even if we loose... we still have a great chance of going 4-1. And based off of all the predictions and threads just 3 weeks ago, I'll take it!

Hell ya. It's about time. Lets go in to Minn. 1. sack the s**t out of Farve. 2.Get the W. 3.Then we will see who talking
  • fusillade
  • Info N/A
Congratulations on yesterday’s win Niner fans.

Here’s to a good year for both of our teams. I hope that the rematch on December 6 is just as meaningful. (The Seattle Glass-hawks will have to do something about their injury bug if there is to be any hope for that.)

Fusillade
Originally posted by fusillade:

Here’s to a good year for both of our teams. I hope that the rematch on December 6 is just as meaningful. (The Seattle Glass-hawks will have to do something about their injury bug if there is to be any hope for that.)

Fusillade

Hope Hasselhoff is okay.
where is that video of that seahawks fan talking trash
Did we generate any pass rush in the 2nd half?

It seemed they passed at will on us and if Housh and Seneca had more practice time together that one miss-throw down the sideline could have been touchdown.

I know it's been mentioned before but the Seaturds were playing without 9 starters.

If Tatupu and L. Hill were healthy I highly doubt Gore breaks those two td runs.
2-0
  • da209
  • Veteran
what a f**kin great! game zhhahah!!11 cant wait til monday night game.1> ,,.. ahha i even came on tv, on the first gore td.
3-0 baby! This a new team with a new attitude!
fav. pic of yesterday's game.
Given how he has started the season, Peterson will get his yards. Minn will try to control the clock for a good part of the game with short passes and the running game.

Meaning that they will be playing our exact game strategy.

This game might come down to who can score first and force the other team to do what they don't want to do -- throw the ball more than pass.

• fusillade
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by fusillade:

Fusillade

Hope Hasselhoff is okay.
It is being reported that Matt Hasselbeck has a fractured rib.
is there a thread with the HD gameday photos of this game yet?
Share 49ersWebzone