There are 203 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. SEATTLE SEAHAWKS GAMEDAY THREAD (Game 2 [Home Opener])

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fusillade
  • Info N/A
Originally posted by Hawksfan81:
It seems like the people within a fan base that have the least knowlege about the game or their team are the ones that have the most inflammatory things to say though.
I whole heartedly agree!
  • Perhaps it is because they never played the game.
  • Perhaps they never played or coached a team sport before and have never had to break down an opponent and/or their own team to create a game plan or to make half time adjustments.
  • Perhaps they just love their team, drink all the kool-aid to intoxicating levels, and spout off nonsensical gibberish for their team and against all others.

• Ive lived in colorado for 13 years and i never came across a bronco fan with knowledge of the game. Ill give you an example

I have a buddy who still lives in Colorado who is a niner fan but all of his co-workers are bronco fans, On Monday he and his co-workers were talking football, and the Bronco fans brought up how clutch Kyle Orton was on that final drive that one the game, and my buddy was confused thinking they were joking around, but they were being serious, they claim orton read the defense knew he didnt have a chance to get it to marshall so he under threw the ball to get it deflected cuz he saw Stokley there.

I wish i was making this up but they argued this point he said all day. That is the majority of Bronco fans they are sad bunch of people who need to vanish from the face of this earth

wow. thats all I can say. wow.

Ive lived in colorado for 13 years and i never came across a bronco fan with knowledge of the game. Ill give you an example

I have a buddy who still lives in Colorado who is a niner fan but all of his co-workers are bronco fans, On Monday he and his co-workers were talking football, and the Bronco fans brought up how clutch Kyle Orton was on that final drive that one the game, and my buddy was confused thinking they were joking around, but they were being serious, they claim orton read the defense knew he didnt have a chance to get it to marshall so he under threw the ball to get it deflected cuz he saw Stokley there.

I wish i was making this up but they argued this point he said all day. That is the majority of Bronco fans they are sad bunch of people who need to vanish from the face of this earth

wow. thats all I can say. wow.

That is hands down the funniest thing I ever heard. Kyle Orton can't even throw the ball to his own receivers, how is he going to have the proficiency to throw it at someone else in hopes it gets deflected?
    [ Edited by itlynstalyn on Sep 16, 2009 at 10:04 AM ]
    Well, looks like there was a reason that I had not heard that about us before. Glad to hear that from the 49ers fan base we are not at the bottom of the knowledge pool here. I really can't believe that a broncos fan thought orton was playing some type of matrix brand football. That story about the raiders fan was pretty funny too. Because I too feel that the amount of sucking a team does is directly related to the win column. The less wins you have, the more your team is sucking. Very funny stuff.
    [ Edited by Hawksfan81 on Sep 16, 2009 at 10:12 AM ]
    Looks like there is a chance you guys will be getting brandon jones back for the game.

Brandon Jones
    Looks like there is a chance you guys will be getting brandon jones back for the game.

Brandon Jones

nice, he was doing well in camp before getting injured

not sure if he was healthy long in camp, maybe it was ota's
    At the Broncos-Niners preseason game, these two Broncos fans behind me were talking about how awesome Orton was going to be for them this year.

And then he threw all those picks, and I just laughed.
    Well, looks like there was a reason that I had not heard that about us before. Glad to hear that from the 49ers fan base we are not at the bottom of the knowledge pool here. I really can't believe that a broncos fan thought orton was playing some type of matrix brand football. That story about the raiders fan was pretty funny too. Because I too feel that the amount of sucking a team does is directly related to the win column. The less wins you have, the more your team is sucking. Very funny stuff.

Hey good to see a hawks fan here. I saw a little of the beginning of your game on sunday and notice that the Rams have a better defense then last year, but you guys still put the beating on them. Good luck to you on sunday.
    This will be our GPS game for the year. I'm ready for it.
    • Blitz
    • Veteran

Brandon Jones

You guys are dead meat now. He's a sleeper, under the radar pro bowler. Impact player, always catches the ball at it's highest, 4.2 40 but plays faster in the game, tough, big physical receiver, polished route runner, demands safety help over the top. Championship!

Oh wait, Brandon who?

Originally posted by aacadena:

Hey good to see a hawks fan here. I saw a little of the beginning of your game on sunday and notice that the Rams have a better defense then last year, but you guys still put the beating on them. Good luck to you on sunday.

Originally posted by valrod33:

Dont get all prissy, show some class unlike the raider fans. or dare i say, Bills fans.
    • Blitz
    • Veteran

Dont get all prissy, show some class unlike the raider fans. or dare i say, Bills fans.

Not sure that was being prissy. Might just be all in good fun.

you could have said something like i hope Patrick Willis doesnt beak matt hasselbeck legs but dont wish them luck in beating us

you could have said something like i hope Patrick Willis doesnt beak matt hasselbeck legs but dont wish them luck in beating us

Did i say good luck in beating us???
    No i didn't so obviously the good luck could have been meant in injury regard.
    Share 49ersWebzone