49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 500 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. SAN DIEGO CHARGERS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • KID9R
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 3,131
that's two turnovers he's had a penalty on.
Originally posted by teeohh:
im not getting enough of the nate davis show

I agree... just let them score so I can see more Nate.

But Herm might say "you play to win the game"

[ Edited by TDNiners on Sep 4, 2009 at 21:36:37 ]
SOOOO once again a good play is nullified, somedays I wonder why I love this team so much!!!!!
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao offsides

briggs just lost his spot on the team



Yea he made the team and got cut on the same play.
Originally posted by teeohh:
so it's not our ball?

briggs was offside
Originally posted by Afrikan:
WHY IS IT ONLY our players whose Helmets are falling off.... ALL GAME....from the starters to the scrubs.

It's been like that the entire preseason. Equipment manager needs to get his head out of his a$$.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I didn't see any flags until AFTER the play was over.


Am I the only one?
this game looks like the Superbowl..guess their getting their bulls**t calls on point for every pivotal play haha..trashh..
Put Spurlock and Jason Hill back on the field
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
lmao offsides

briggs just lost his spot on the team



Yea he made the team and got cut on the same play.

It goes to show you that the only sacks we're getting today are from the opposing lines quitting early because of the yellow flag. Sad but true.
WTF is up with these refs. The preseason is for players to make a football team, not for you to throw your flag everytime red makes a play.
Chargers' 3rd string quarterback throws better than Shaun Hill.
Seems like the Chargers have had the ball all night.
I hope briggs makes the team..maybe he'll get those teeth fixed haha
Originally posted by domesik:
WTF is up with these refs. The preseason is for players to make a football team, not for you to throw your flag everytime red makes a play.

Yeah the refs have been having a circle jerk all pre season with all the flags!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone