you are all scaring me with the WE SUCK!!! THERE GOES OUR SEASON!!! WTF ARE THEY DOING!!! posts
There are 701 users in the forums
Shop Find 49ers gear online
you are all scaring me with the Originally posted by NinerGM:
I don't get LONG routes on 3rd and 4????
That was a real stupid play call. The ball should have left as soon as he hit his back foot.
Originally posted by 49er4life:Originally posted by NinerGM:
I don't get LONG routes on 3rd and 4????
That was a real stupid play call. The ball should have left as soon as he hit his back foot.
Yup quick passes beat the blitz for big playes
Originally posted by backontop:
Should I be glad I am not watching the game?you are all scaring me with the
WE SUCK!!! THERE GOES OUR SEASON!!! WTF ARE THEY DOING!!! posts
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Man I got major buffering problems on Veetle and Justin TV
Originally posted by King49er:Originally posted by 49er4life:Originally posted by NinerGM:
I don't get LONG routes on 3rd and 4????
That was a real stupid play call. The ball should have left as soon as he hit his back foot.
Yup quick passes beat the blitz for big playes
this is where someone like Crabtree would help
Originally posted by backontop:
Should I be glad I am not watching the game?you are all scaring me with the
WE SUCK!!! THERE GOES OUR SEASON!!! WTF ARE THEY DOING!!! posts
Originally posted by alam:Originally posted by backontop:
Should I be glad I am not watching the game?you are all scaring me with the
WE SUCK!!! THERE GOES OUR SEASON!!! WTF ARE THEY DOING!!! posts
1st quarter, 8:20 left.
Don't worry about it; typical niner talk.