LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 401 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. OAKLAND RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
what if Russell drops a 60 yard bomb to a wide open DHB?
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

then people will hate crabtree even more
Originally posted by teeohh:

what about A.Smith?
Originally posted by teeohh:

what about A.Smith?

they will hate smith for completing any passes he does because they were only completed because the receiver did this or that
IMO - Regarding the Smith & Hill battle, whoever throws the first INT this Saturday will immediately lose the competition.

I'm hoping both do well, but would like to see one of the two seperate himself and become the clear cut answer.
Originally posted by verb1der:
IMO - Regarding the Smith & Hill battle, whoever throws the first INT this Saturday will immediately lose the competition. I'm hoping both do well, but would like to see one of the two seperate himself and become the clear cut answer.

only if smith throws an interception. if hill throws one it wont count.
  • Nes49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
IMO - Regarding the Smith & Hill battle, whoever throws the first INT this Saturday will immediately lose the competition. I'm hoping both do well, but would like to see one of the two seperate himself and become the clear cut answer.

Sad but true.

That is because if Smith throws an INT he is a bust. If Hill throws an INT it is because the DB made a great play
Originally posted by backontop:

That is because if Smith throws an INT he is a bust. If Hill throws an INT it is because the DB made a great play

LOL probably so...well Chris Johnson is nursing an injury, and Nnamdi will sit out, I want to see the passing game open up. please!?

Actually God just helps other defenses play against Alex like that movie angels in the outfield
[ Edited by chico49erfan on Aug 18, 2009 at 5:45 PM ]

LOL probably so...well Chris Johnson is nursing an injury, and Nnamdi will sit out, I want to see the passing game open up. please!?

I would rather see the offense against all of their first team defense. Especially their DB's. They have great DB's and that could be a decent measuring stick on how well the offense has improved
Wow im dissapointed that nnamdi wont play. he wouldve been a good test for our qbs. the rest of their secondary is just meh without him.

I would rather see the offense against all of their first team defense. Especially their DB's. They have great DB's and that could be a decent measuring stick on how well the offense has improved

I totally agree! So if our offense can't get it done vs a patched-up Oakland defense, I'll be very disappointed.
Wow im dissapointed that nnamdi wont play. he wouldve been a good test for our qbs. the rest of their secondary is just meh without him.

Yea I was really looking forward to Josh Morgan vs Nnamdi, would've been a real good test for Morgan.

Yea I was really looking forward to Josh Morgan vs Nnamdi, would've been a real good test for Morgan.

not only for the WR's but the QB's as well.
Share 49ersWebzone