LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 173 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. OAKLAND RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Look at the blocking...AWESOME!
damn our backfield is deep
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
261 rushing yards.
Gore, Coffee and Sheets seems like a pretty solid trio of running backs to me. If only we could get Maurice Hicks back.
Originally posted by Esco:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by TheGoldStandard:

ROFLLL!!!!

I don't get it.
the pants don't look green today!
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Miller
sheets with a nice TD run. Love seeing Nate Davis looking smooth. It's only pre season but its nice to see him succeed and hopefully he gets better during the season for the future.
it's against garbage players apparently it's frowned upon to be happy about that

ROFLLL!!!!

everyone line up

RB's get buffett!!!
This is what they mean by ramming it down their throats......running game baby....smashmouth......
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninermaniac:

ROFLLL!!!!

I don't get it.

BUUUUUUFET man, BUUUUFET.

Originally posted by ttime1:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Back away from the bottle, my friends.

Davis is competing against a ton of guys who will not be employed by the Raiders in about three weeks, not against an All-Pro CB and a group of starters.

The Raiders pass defense was 9th in the NFL in pass defense in 2008, so comparing our first team QB playing against a very good Raiders' starting pass defense with Davis facing a group of third and fourth stringers is unrealistic.

King of trash time, king of trash time. That's all.

I don't care. He performed against who he was playing against as oppose to Alex's whopping 4.2 passing rating in a preseason game.

The competition he is playing against means everything. Davis is competing against a bunch of guys who are not going to be in the league soon. There is a big difference between Nate Clements and Word-Daniels, right?

Just a little perspective.
[ Edited by MadDog49er on Aug 22, 2009 at 7:39 PM ]
Hey Tom Cable, you look like you want to walk across the field and break some Niner face!!
Share 49ersWebzone