LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 277 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. OAKLAND RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
does any1 kno if u can watch regular season niner games on justin.tv?
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Back away from the bottle, my friends.

Davis is competing against a ton of guys who will not be employed by the Raiders in about three weeks, not against an All-Pro CB and a group of starters.

The Raiders pass defense was 9th in the NFL in pass defense in 2008, so comparing our first team QB playing against a very good Raiders' starting pass defense with Davis facing a group of third and fourth stringers is unrealistic.

King of trash time, king of trash time. That's all.

I don't think anyone sees him in the Niners near future but it is encouraging to see the kid looking pretty good in his first playing time.
donde esta mi comida china!
Originally posted by teeohh:

Davis is competing against a ton of guys who will not be employed by the Raiders in about three weeks, not against an All-Pro CB and a group of starters.

The Raiders pass defense was 9th in the NFL in pass defense in 2008, so comparing our first team QB playing against a very good Raiders' starting pass defense with Davis facing a group of third and fourth stringers is unrealistic.

i don't think anyone was actually serious, but thank you

I never underestimate the board. You do remember the greatest preseason player of all time, Thomas Clayton. People lost their minds over him.
f**k YEAH!!!!!!
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Our first team couldn't put it in the endzone which is very disappointing.
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by BMoore56:
does any1 kno if u can watch regular season niner games on justin.tv?

Yeah but it can be hit or miss with the quality.
lol at heitmann during the interview.
another int! lol

I don't care. He performed against who he was playing against as oppose to Alex's whopping 4.2 passing rating in a preseason game.

Int.....baby
Originally posted by Thizz415:
lol at heitmann during the interview.

"interception!" haha
INT CARLOS THOMAS!!!
Allright! I know it is garbage time and it is preseason but I want the Niners to beat the Raiders!!!!!
Share 49ersWebzone