There are 171 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. OAKLAND RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

lol that carls jr commercial is funny
I like what Davis is showing me.
  • zero
  • Veteran
I live no where near a Baskin Robbins and I want Ice Cream cake
  • obx49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Davis > Hill and Smith?

Let the webzone burn like crazy this week.

Agreed!
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
and he can Gun it....hahahahaha GREAT JOB NATE!!

Gunned a catchable ball.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic GM but he gunned to Walker's chest which helps..... Alex's earlier hard throws were high in the middle of the field....

Had he thrown the ball to Morgan at his chest it would have hit the hands of a Raider rather than Morgan's hands.

Gunned a catchable ball.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic GM but he gunned to Walker's chest which helps..... Alex's earlier hard throws were high in the middle of the field....

Not at all being sarcastic. Favre does the same thing. The ball hits his guys in the numbers. Don't know why someone isn't teaching Smith that. Aim for the numbers - I'm sure I've heard that someplace.
INT MCKILLOP!!!
McKillop!!
Scotty MC!!!

Gunned a catchable ball.

Not at all being sarcastic. Favre does the same thing. The ball hits his guys in the numbers. Don't know why someone isn't teaching Smith that. Aim for the numbers - I'm sure I've heard that someplace.

QB's learn that in peewee football. Unfortunately, Smith must have missed that lesson.
scott mckillop interception!!!!!!!!!
  • crzy
  • Veteran
Yeah McKilla

MORE NATE DAVIS!!!
They said that McKillop has a nose for the ball!
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by meickue:
Originally posted by Blitz:
Robinson needs three yards for 100 yards. Put Sheets in afterwards, he gets 100..that would be over three hundred rushing.
300 yards and how many points??????

It's not unusual to rack up some serious rushing yards in a preseason game and not have s**t to show for it on the board. It happens every year somewhere in the league. It's pretty common. Preseason is basically a f**ked up unpredictable mess.
nom nom nom that's a tasty buffet