There are 218 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS vs. OAKLAND RAIDERS GAMEDAY THREAD (PRESEASON)

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Originally posted by SFVNiner:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Anyone know of a good online site where this game can be viewed? I'm not in the bay area and after checking directv it seems this game won't be aired outside of the local area.

Just as an FYI... it's on ch. 5 KTLA, if you're from L.A. You'll have to put up w/ the raider broadcast team- ughh!

yea tell me bout it bias a$$ mutha's will just rant about their weak a$$ team all nite even if we are giving them a beat down they still will get prop's makes me sick

but hey at least we get to watch it down here since L.A dont show really no luv on sunday when it comes to niner games....
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Anyone know of a good online site where this game can be viewed? I'm not in the bay area and after checking directv it seems this game won't be aired outside of the local area.

just check the sticky post about watching games on the net just before kickoff. Someone usually posts a link. This will be one of the few games I DONT have to watch on the net since I live in raider country. It'll be on CBS.

I remember when Directv NFL Ticket included preseason games. I wonder why they stopped.
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by BirdmanJr:
I have a feeling, this game is going to suck

its preseason, they all do

exactly, the preseason isn't really about entertainment and winning. It is more about player evaluation and getting the team in sync for the regular season

+1
Wouldnt be surprised if the niners d comes out flat and the raiders offense comes out firing.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Wouldnt be surprised if the niners d comes out flat and the raiders offense comes out firing.

Go back to your Raider forum
I heard the 49ers picked off seven passes this practice. Harris and R. Smith were mentioned; anyone know the other five?
Originally posted by adrenaline:
I heard the 49ers picked off seven passes this practice. Harris and R. Smith were mentioned; anyone know the other five?

clements, briggs/digs/something that ends in igs

and bly
Man, I can't wait to see our defense this regular season. I looks like Manusky's system was tearing up those young QBs.
Anyword on if Willis will sit this one out or will he see some action this Saturday?

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Anyword on if Willis will sit this one out or will he see some action this Saturday?

he's healthy. He might get one series.
A. Smith will start the 2nd preseason game!
Was reading pro football talk and I found these quotes and was wondering if anyone has heared any confirmation.

"Since Smith was the one with ground to make up, Hill could close the deal with a solid effort against Oakland in this week's preseason game. Smith will start the game."

link to site.

I know its PFT but damn I just found it funny that they would start Smith instead of Hill (let Hill play a few possessions) and then let Alex take over again.
yeah he has to start. Just to make it "fair"
Share 49ersWebzone