There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Brandon Jones Suffers Shoulder Fracture (Out 8 to 10 Weeks)

When Jones comes back does that mean Jason Hill gets cut.
Originally posted by susweel:

No, they're both already on the 53 I believe. If/when Crabtree signs, then Hill most likely gets cut.
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
awesome news about Jones coming back early. that should boost our offenses production and give crabtree another indication that we're good with or without him

yeah, if we keep winning and the offense produces enough...crabtree will be an after thought....but, maybe...just maybe....

The niners really drafted him so they could get an extra pick in next years draft? eh? they would have to be genius to do that though...

wow....

POTD

No can do.

I will not sully the pristine POTD thread with such drivel.

Good day, sir.
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by King49er:
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
awesome news about Jones coming back early. that should boost our offenses production and give crabtree another indication that we're good with or without him

yeah, if we keep winning and the offense produces enough...crabtree will be an after thought....but, maybe...just maybe....

The niners really drafted him so they could get an extra pick in next years draft? eh? they would have to be genius to do that though...

wow....

POTD

No can do.

I will not sully the pristine POTD thread with such drivel.

Good day, sir.

HAHAHA!
Originally posted by MertonHanks:
Originally posted by susweel:

No, they're both already on the 53 I believe. If/when Crabtree signs, then Hill most likely gets cut.

Jason hill had a good second half of the season last year. Now the poor guy can't even get in uniform. Something must have happened between him and the coaching staff.
doesn't make sense why Hill isn't in the lineup. If i remember correctly, he was much more productive than Morgan was last season.
Jason Hill slept with Sullivan's wife.
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
doesn't make sense why Hill isn't in the lineup. If i remember correctly, he was much more productive than Morgan was last season.

I think it's becoming evident that Jason Hill is being kept as a 'care-taker' roster fill-in until Crabtree signs.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

I think it's becoming evident that Jason Hill is being kept as a 'care-taker' roster fill-in until Crabtree signs.

Better not be, Spurlock should go.
Originally posted by Gore_21:

Totally agree. Hill has much, much more upside.

It's because Battle is better.

Hill isn't going to see the field that much in this run-heavy offense anyway. IMO, it's probably better for his career to go to another team.

I do agree that Spurlock doesn't add much.

-9fA
is he playing sunday?
Originally posted by Daniel2778:
is he playing sunday?

The last article that I read said unlikely but the decision hasn't been made yet.
  • Mex49

absof**kinglutely it should be Spurlock. Whose Parker was he sucking to make the squad? End the wildcat and this silly BS. No way is he more valuable than Hill who is at least a real WR.

I say let Rossum or Battle go.....spurlock and hill have to much upside