LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 238 users in the forums

doesnt this look familiar? Thank god for Goldston

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by STNiner:

I just started laughing when I seen that picture. I really hope Goldson steps up big time. I would be real excited if a couple of our young guys step up and we let Roman hit the streets
Going over Roman looks familiar, but a sweet Niners catch like that make me think I got in a time machine!

Crabtree Schmabtree!
  • evil
  • Veteran

Pictures don't tell the whole story and FTR it's Goldson.
Brandon jones with the great hands is what i see!!!! screw crabtree. i'm still miffed by why we drafted him?/ O-Line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STNiner, nice photo but you've got to edit the thread's title and spell Goldson correctly, don't you think?
GoldsTon plays for the Jets. Goldson plays for the Niners!

Outside of Lawson, Goldson is the biggest key to our D improving this season. While I expect him to get burned once in a while (he's still young), I also expect him to snag several INTs and lay some fools out.
Originally posted by AKfanster:
GoldsTon plays for the Jets. Goldson plays for the Niners!

Outside of Lawson, Goldson is the biggest key to our D improving this season. While I expect him to get burned once in a while (he's still young), I also expect him to snag several INTs and lay some fools out.

Sweet catch.
Originally posted by tohara3:

I just started laughing when I seen that picture. I really hope Goldson steps up big time. I would be real excited if a couple of our young guys step up and we let Roman hit the streets

Hopefully Curtis Taylor will step up and be a quality backup.

Originally posted by wailers15:
Brandon jones with the great hands is what i see!!!! screw crabtree. i'm still miffed by why we drafted him?/ O-Line!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-co-signed
  • NinerNay20
  • Info N/A
Yes. Brandon Jones is legit. I was at training camp and he stood out as one of the best players on the field.
Goldson looked good as well and if he translates his play making ability over to games he will be a huge improvement.
Kinders!!!!
hahahaha. i also lauged as soon as i saw that picture. i knew it was roman gettin beat.
Brandon Jones does a high jump and stretches for the ball.....

Alex Smith throwing the ball to Brandon Jones
Share 49ersWebzone