Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 757 users in the forums

Jerry Rice HOF

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Ezell Wicks
I wish he had chosen Mississippi State.
put eddie in the H.O.F.!!
I knew Jerry would throw Eddie in there for HoF induction.
cast a smell . . .
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
cast a smell . . .

He's been having enunciation problems the whole time. He's fighting back the tears, but he hasn't cried, yet.
I f****ng love the NINERS!!!!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
cast a smell . . .

He's been having enunciation problems the whole time. He's fighting back the tears, but he hasn't cried, yet.


He's doing very well . . . that just cracked me up
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
cast a smell . . .

He's been having enunciation problems the whole time. He's fighting back the tears, but he hasn't cried, yet.

I think he's reading it word for word.
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
cast a smell . . .

He's been having enunciation problems the whole time. He's fighting back the tears, but he hasn't cried, yet.

I think he's reading it word for word.

He's said "Er'time" every time he's said every time.
He's a football player!!!
Shout out to Dancing with the Stars.
i teared up
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by pantstickle:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
cast a smell . . .

He's been having enunciation problems the whole time. He's fighting back the tears, but he hasn't cried, yet.

I think he's reading it word for word.

He's said "Er'time" every time he's said every time.

how about sussesful instead of successful
WTF, did he just slip?
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone