LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

When will Michael Crabtree be signed?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

When will Michael Crabtree be signed?

Originally posted by backontop:
why when he can be so called "rational" and do nothing but insult other posters and throw around so called facts that have no relevance to the situation being discussed.

Fact: in the NFL they use footballs. Now you are all idiots and I reign supreme.

Something kind of like that

You have no argument. Please go ahead and tell me where I am wrong.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by momoney925:
Originally posted by DANADA:
how hasent anybody got that Crabtree never said I will sit out the season it was his cousin

seriously.

Crabtree should fire his cousin.

Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Can I return my Crabtree jersey if he doesn't sign?

LOL, they should at least let us exchange it.
how hasent anybody got that Crabtree never said I will sit out the season it was his cousin

seriously.

ya think
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Can I return my Crabtree jersey if he doesn't sign?

According to the CBA, you have until the 10th week of the regular season to wear the jersey. After that time, you may be granted permission to wear it, but not for the remainder of the rookie season.

Also, according to the CBA, you have until the 2010 NFL Draft to wear said jersey. If not worn by the first day of the draft, it will be ripped away from you for no compensation, and will be allowed to be sold on the open market again. You will also not be eligible to buy it again.

Cheers.

why when he can be so called "rational" and do nothing but insult other posters and throw around so called facts that have no relevance to the situation being discussed.

Fact: in the NFL they use footballs. Now you are all idiots and I reign supreme.

you can read my prior posts for starters

seriously.

ya think

I think it is always a bad idea to mix business with family when one member in the family is the business. All these uncles and cousin's become the entourage, that is, the hanger-oners, who suck the life out of the breadwinner of the family. Not only are they out of their league as "advisers", but they usually have a tendency to interfere where they shouldn't.

By the look of all the "advisers" at his draft table, it looks like Crabtree has quite a few people whispering in his ear.

Who did I insult?
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

seriously.

ya think

I think it is always a bad idea to mix business with family when one member in the family is the business. All these uncles and cousin's become the entourage, that is, the hanger-oners, who suck the life out of the breadwinner of the family. Not only are they out of their league as "advisers", but they usually have a tendency to interfere where they shouldn't.

By the look of all the "advisers" at his draft table, it looks like Crabtree has quite a few people whispering in his ear.

Imagine Thanksgiving dinner at the Crabtree household if he still doesn't have a contract. Priceless.

You said that I was wrong. Please list.

Oh, I'll throw you a bone. You stated in Reply 213 that Parker is a loser. For the record, his clientele list includes Emmitt Smith, Deion Sanders, Aeneas Williams, Derrick Brooks, Jason Peters, Larry Fitzgerald, Richard Seymour, Steven Jackson, Adrian Wilson, Rod Woodson, Devin Hester, Greg Jennings, Curtis Martin, Walter Jones, Hines Ward.

Yeah, I guess the guy is a real loser.

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Aug 6, 2009 at 20:03:00 ]

Another rant here;
Start negotiating with other teams under the table, sign him, then sell the mot**f**ker to the highest bidder for a first rnd pcik or two, two's.

Now his cousin, is his freakin "adviser", and he says he only want his "market" value?!?! You mean like chopped liver?

NINERS 2009!! Without the problem child.

See I told you guys, by the time this guy signs, if ever, we hate him..

Man my spell cheker is dumb, and dumbper..LOL

[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Aug 6, 2009 at 20:03:43 ]
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Another rant here;
Start negotiating with other teams under the table, sign him, then sell the mot**f**ker to the highest bidder for a first rnd pcik or two, two's.

Now his cousin, is his freakin "adviser", and he says he only want his "market" value?!?! You mean like chopped liver?

NINERS 2009!!

Without the problem child. See I told you guys, by the time htis guy signs, if ever, we hate him..

when did I say you were WRONG! I never once said MADDOG YOU ARE WRONG!!! I disagree with you and you disagree with me. you have your opinion on the situation and I have mine! The only person who is right on this are the ones that are directly involved with the situation. The rest is just speculation on all sides and all parties. But yet I am the irrational one

when did I say you were WRONG! I never once said MADDOG YOU ARE WRONG!!! I disagree with you and you disagree with me. you have your opinion on the situation and I have mine! The only person who is right on this are the ones that are directly involved with the situation. The rest is just speculation on all sides and all parties. But yet I am the irrational one

On Reply 216, you stated:
"or you can just ignore the real situation and throw so called facts that don't relate to the situation"

Since I am throwing out so called facts that don't relate to the situation, I must be wrong.

Which facts don't relate to the situation, and which part of the real situation am I missing?

It is 11:09 EST, if you need time, I can wait to respond tomorrow. If you think I am wrong, challenge my statements directly. Then we can debate.

[ Edited by MadDog49er on Aug 6, 2009 at 20:09:33 ]

That did it for me... Night brethren!

[ Edited by 49erFan on Aug 6, 2009 at 20:21:48 ]
Share 49ersWebzone